Armin_Furrer

Need Prayer that my dream is coming true - The Gay Christian Network

Armin_Furrer
Posted

Hi everyone. Im a Guy living in switzerland. I have for a longe a dream for a long time .

I would like to find a gay partner from Australia and immigrate too to australia. I would like
set up a christian House/Resort/Hostel where people can relax in nature and beatiful landscape.
Its meaned for people wich just to recover from their stressful life. Also i aim for prayer
service for people wich need assistance.

Also i would like to offer tours and discussions.

So thats it for now.

I trust in jesus that he well do it. Thank you for your prayers.

Armin

Posted

Monday, Feb 21st, 11, 10:45 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Armin,
Australia Has Very Tough Immigration Rules. Go to the Embassy and Get an
Application to Start. Don't Tell Them Your Gay. Sorry It Reality. You May Have to
Use Gay Christian Networks to Have Something to Go With etc.
Its a Start, but Something to Use Make the Best Off.
Australia is a Great Country. I Know a Lot About the Place and Its a Great
Country to Make a Fresh Start - If Your Young and Have a Good Education,
Money, Skills and what Have You.
Take Care and Good Luck, OK,
Operater.

Posted

I think is a great and wonderful idea!
I do know that the good old aussies have been exceptionally tough immigration laws. Andrews advice is excellent (smiles for Andrew). If you believe this is Gods plan then step out and see what happens. God richly supplies those who trust and become completely dependant on him! Our prayers are with you

Armin_Furrer
Posted

Thank you for your comments. Yes i know about the tough immigration laws. Last time i was in Australia was 2009.

But even if it seems impossible, for god all things are possible. So i expect god will have a way for me.

Cheers Armin

Posted

HI YEAH I AM TRYING TO MY GOAL FOR MY LIFE I WANT TO DATE AND GET REALLY TOGETHER AS MY FUTURE LIFE 18 TO 25 YRS OLD MALE WHO SUPPORT ANY AUTISM AND DISBABITY IM VERY SMART I CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING I NEED SOMEONE HANDSOME GUY CAN TAKE OF MY THINGS AND MY TWO LAPTOP AND EVRYTHING IN MY PLACE TO TAKE CARE WHEN I AM OLD OR HAPPEN IN MY FUTURE CAUSE I HAD SHORT LIFE AS POSSBLE NO ONE BELIVE IN ME ITS HURT MY FEELING BUT ALWAYS POSTIVE MY SELF FAITIH IN MY HEART PRAYING GOD AND JESUS MY BLESSING FOR MY LOVE AND TOGETEHR FOR MY REST LIFE AND I M CLEAN JUST BRAIN REALLY DAMAGE IM GOOD TO WRITE AND UNDERSTAND AND I WANT TO BE HAPPY LIFE AS LONG ATTEND TO MY CHURCH IN KNOXVILLE TN THEY LOVES ME THEY KNOWS ME VERY WELL THEY SUPPORT ME AS LONG IM IN GOOD FAITH AS MUCH IM LOOKING FOR A LOVE AND PARNTER FOR MY REST LIFE AS IN MY LAST WILL FOR MY FUTURE IM HOPEFULLY FOR MY LIFE PROTECTED IN MY FUTURE I HAVE ALOT OF VALUE THINGS IN MY PLACE FOR MY PROTECTED I PRAY GOD WITH ME IN MY FAITH THANKS TO ALL FRIENDS BE PSOTVE AND SUPPORT GBLT COMMUNITY IN MY POWER OF ATTORNY BLESSED TO GCN COMMUNITY MY FAITH TOO HUGS ALOT XOXOX

Posted

Hi michael, You are welcome here! You are an interesting and brave young man. I pray that Our Lord Jesus will bring you just the right person. In the meantime enjoy the many friends that are here! They are always supportive and will pray for you any time!

Posted

thanks so much i am faith with them i did have good dream about god and jesus they are mine hearts forever you are my all angels hugs