AngelxEyes

3 word story - Lesbian Ladies

AngelxEyes
Posted

So I thought this would be a nice fun game for us to play for those of you that don't know the rules it's simple. Each person will write 3 words to continue the story from the person above them. You can go more than once but you can't go directly after yourself k?

I'll start:

There once was...

Sade_Campbell
Posted

There once was a 5"8 thick chick....

Damarys_Torres
Posted

there once was a 5'8" thick chick who liked to...

Posted

there once was a 5'8" thick chick who liked to fuck girls alot...

Alex_Truitt
Posted

there once was a 5'8" thick chick who liked to fuck girls alot with nice big...

Eliptica_Summers
Posted

there once was a 5'8" thich chick who liked to fuck girls alot with nice big boobs but also...

Sade_Campbell
Posted

There once a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist.....

Posted

There once a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute....

Eliptica_Summers
Posted

There once a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt without thinking...

Posted

There once a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt without thinking about the obvious.....

Posted

(only you would think of this nikki but i shall join)

There once a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt. Without thinking about the obvious, she got ready

Posted

There once was a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt, without thinking about the obvious she fell for.....

Sade_Campbell
Posted

okay ima fix the erroe Racheal and ellie made

There once was a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt. without thinking about the obvious she fell for going out so she got ready.....

Posted

(oi cheeky i only did that coz the gal before lxis wrote more than 3 words lol)

Posted

Sorry you guys I kind of messed up the game. So sue me. = P you can take one of my words out. I guess I sort of got into the game without realizing it. XD

Eliptica_Summers
Posted

Haha it kinda got confusing at some point, but let's keep this going !

There once was a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt. without thinking about the obvious she fell for going out so she got ready in the middle...

Damarys_Torres
Posted

There once was a 5"8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls with nice big boobs but also a defined waist and a cute butt. without thinking about the obvious she fell for going out so she got ready in the middle of a huge...

Posted

There once was a 5'8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls, with nice big boobs, but also a defined waist and a cute butt. Without thinking about the obvious she fell for going out so she got ready in the middle of a huge field of flowers.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

There once was a 5'8 thick chick who liked to fuck girls, with nice big boobs, but also a defined waist and a cute butt. Without thinking about the obvious she fell for going out so she got ready in the middle of a huge field of flowers. Once ready she....