EVERNEED YOUR HEPLEASE? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

GAYS.COMstill havent delt with my complaint about the user Alex Grieves.....you may or may not know but this usere is using a rather personal picture of myslef and pretending its them....... can i ask you to put a shout out on there wall telling them that you know they are a fake as i believe thisser to be unsafe for any of the genuien girls/women on here....i would really appreciate your help with this girlys comment back on here once you have done so thank you sooooooooo much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted

i'm really sry this happened to you
i know you shouldn't have done that, but at the same time
what he did was so disrespectful
it makes me so frustrated that there are ppl like this in the world
i hope things work out, i'm sry for all of this, even if i have no control over ppl

Posted

hey thanks and sometimes you just have to learn the hard way when i was talking to them they had another pic of a girl so who knows who that was......i will defo be far more carful in future just ashame that some people spoil it for others.....i defo wont be a prat agin sending pics lol xxx

Posted

lol good

Deborah_Bobbio
Posted

damn I'm sorry... maybe if a lot of ppl report the profile they'll do something about it. And about the pic itself what can i tell ya?... you live and you learn. Everything passes

Posted

yeah thats so true i have just lernt the hard way lol x

Posted

So sorry that this has happened to you. Don't let this person get you down, and don't be ashamed. You are beautiful. I left a comment to do what I could. Good luck!

Posted

Hey Heather thank you for posting a comment means a lot and to the above message thank you xox

Posted

Not a problem darlin'

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I think it would work better, if yu ask people to go to the page and click on "report this person".

Maybe if gays.com gets enough reports they will do something sooner.

P.S....Heather yu look like Shane lol

Posted

hey everyone ty for your help GAYS.com has now deleted this persons profile much love xoxoxox

Posted

@D.M. Barrera... thank you, that is a huge compliment! aha