In need of prayer - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

My partner came out to her parents in a letter we know they received yesterday. She called it a heart attack in an envelope. Her timing wasn't the best though because today her brother leaves for Korea. (He's in the air force and may just be teaching but you never know......he flies F-16's)

Anyway.......we were both sick and nervous which is causing stomach aches, belly aches and bad headaches. Thanks everyone!

Posted

i don't know you but i will put you in my prays. and who knows they may be able to handle the news. i told my mother because i hated her and ope it would kill her, the same reason i told her i was hiv+. didn't work

Posted

Good luck to you Debbie, take care you and your brother are in our prayers

Posted

Good luck Debbie.

Posted

Debbie, I don't know the circumstances, but I can almost guarantee you, that Mom knew. Maybe put it in the back of her mind, but moms always know.

All will work out, and I am glad she took this step. It may start off rocky, but in the end, it will be a good thing.

Blessing upon your house,

Posted

I know that was the way it was when told my mom, yes i wanted the shock to kill her, but she told me that ifi didn't tell yer she was going to tell me

Posted

AMEN Mark... point taken

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb My prayers are with you both and like Pat said things will get better.