EVERYONE PLZ DO NOT ADD Alex Grieves....... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hi everyone stupidly i sent a pic to this member and they are now using it as if it is them please do not add them or trustthem they are obiously trying to be someone they are not.....i am trying to get this issue resolved but its through my own stupidity that this has happened GIRLS please be wary of this i wouldnt want it to happen to you :'( xxxx

Posted

Wow sorry that had to happen to you! At least you're letting everyone else know though!xx

Posted

Hey thanks ,
yeah its completly embarasing but i am who i say i am and hate the idea that someone has taken my identity to get talking to the girls on here worries the life out of me that they are dodgey xx

Posted

Well just let people know about, it's all you can do really! Suppose just take it as a learning curve and try not to worry too much! xx

Posted

I'll try not to but if you saw the pic i think you would agree that you wouldnt want everyone to see it if it was you lol but ty for the advice xx

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Hope you can sort it out. Cant believe this is still being done in 2011. Thanks for lettin everone know!

Posted

i hope so to and no problem i dont want the same happening to someone else x

Posted

Yeah I saw the pic, but its out there now. Just keep your head up, could happen to any of us!xx

AngelxEyes
Posted

Oh. Yea i'm sorry that happened. I saw the pic earlier but had no idea it was someone pretending to be you. sorry :-/

Posted

hey its not your fault so no need to be sorry i just hope the site sorts them out its not very nice and soooo unsafe to know that ppl are doing this kind of thing x

AngelxEyes
Posted

I agree. That's so not cool. Lol i just feel a bit bad cause I commented on the pic :O

Posted

ah ok well it aint your fault your wernt to know x

Posted

people who use fake pics are just displaying their own psychological dysfunctions anyway/, they hate how they look or who they are and hide behind someone else, but they will be the one to suffer if they meet someone and are expected to meet up with them or webam or give more pics, because thats when the other person will be suspicious and the game will be up

usually its the really unpleasant looking girls who bullied others for their appearance who are insecure and pretend to be who they arent.

AngelxEyes
Posted

Very true charlie

Posted

Charlie you are sooo true in what you are saying im so dissapointed in thi site they still havent got ack to my complaint and this person is still using my pic as there own which is completly embarising and annoying,,,,nd so unsafe as it could be a guy pretending to be a girl and that to me is scary :@ xox

Posted

i agree, i reported them and left a message on the wall, hopefully someone will read it and think twice before believeing them. but to be fair, people who use nudes as a pic on this site, are fakes a lot of the time too.

jessicazylee
Posted

add some of the admins as friends, it resolves issues pretty quickly as well. and if u're online during their time zone, u can ask for help via chat too.