THE MALE ANATOMY - Gay Guys! <3

Sam_Barker
Posted

can we discus the word need Has kind of a negative note and maybe we deserve in abundance the thing we think we need..I see all f you as complete and findin thos things to make it even better

Posted

I think, mankind has the "need" (for the lack of a better ) word to segregate; seperate; and, to put into different classes and catergories people who are different than themselves.. Even people who call themselves liberal, and open-minded. Unfortunately, the gay community falls prey to this stereotypical mind-set, also! People are people. "We" are all one race. One people!!!

Posted

You said it right David,and you the same last name as I. I have a discussion called,"does race play a role in the gay community" and your thoughts fit right into it.

Posted

that's a get way to look at life, but here we ar in the world and it's hard being in this community where if you don't fit into the mold we are shund. and i'm living proof. fat, fem. plus being a fem i get i from the drag world. if i act like a girl i should have a wig and dress.

Posted

so david, doyou feel race plays a part in our community

Posted

I don't really know,but sometimes I feel that way. For example. I love Chinese guys,and japanese guys,but i have the feeling they don't like black guys. Or American indian guys are not really into black guys,so you tell me.

Posted

i think no matter what race will always play a part. i've found gay people, not all, are just as racist. i was told once hat even though you're gay you still have the values you grow up with

Posted

Let's face it. Most people (not ALL) try damn hard to find reasons not to like (slightless love) people; places; or things, that is/are diffrent from themselves. It's very SAD really, when you get down to it. Because, narrow-minded people miss out on so many wonderful things in life!!!

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Hmmm.I see we are back to the race discussion,as jonhny pointed out to me once before,alot is about the need to belong and security gained from hating other groups blah blah etc.Cant be bothered to write it again.Like to comment on the male anatomy probably sounds wierd but i like the back of the neck and down to the shoulders.I love kissing all of it.

Posted

Nothing wierd about that...Im a chest person, but there is so much I like about the male anatomy that I wouldnt stop there.

Blayne_Myers_50557
Posted

I'm an artist so I pretty much like anatomy in general but I think what I look at first on a guy is the face but I also like some chest.

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

I wonder what do you guys think about scars?? like call me a freak but nothing to me is as sexy as scars

Blayne_Myers_50557
Posted

I think scars can be sexy sometimes

Matthew_Clouser
Posted

Males body is a gift to the world

Posted

a mans body is indeed a gift to the world it is a fact what I like. I don't apologize for being a rice queen bu usually eyes get my attention. Body is nice but the eyes say it all forme. If the eyes are disinterested I'M not. Ialso read body laguage or try. If I see someone intriging I tend to stare a bit but that is a hormonal response.