THE MALE ANATOMY - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

God, I love the male anatomy! Everything about it! From the tip of a man's head. All the way to the bottom of his feet! I can't lie. I do love a fit, muscular man. But, that's my personal preference!

And, most especially: If, a man is warm and giving to his partner, and to the world around him..well hell, I don't care what kind of package he comes in, or, what kind he's blessed with down below. If, he loves...then, in the best and greatest sense of the word...he's a M A N !!!

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Cant argue with that.Amen

Posted

with you boyz i love looking at a good bod. ddon't have it, but love the look

Posted

I don't care what body type he is either, long as he shows the same love and caring for me, as he would expect me to show him.

Posted

Thanks, guys, for the affirming comments! TO ALL: TAKE CARE. AND, enjoy the VIEW of a Male anatomy!!! (outside and in).

Posted

beauty is skin deep, but ugly is to the bone

Sam_Barker
Posted

youth like beauty is its own excuse for being
or sp they tell me. Can't seem to remember heh heh

Posted

I love a mans body,but I'm partial to slim good looking guys.

Posted

I know what you mean Johnny. I'm partial to some extremes...i.e. - a Bear/hairy/stocky build. However, also a swimmer's build is nice. And, at times, I've seen men who are heavier than I am actually carry themselves with such REAL, true manliness,and confidence, that I am attracted to them!!!....I LOVE the male anatomy. God, it's GREAT and Gorgeous!!!

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

hehe~ xD I agree 100% nothing more fun then staring at the male body :3 well almost onthing ;D.. although I got to say I have a preferns to large built men with a bit of chest hair xD that and aisan boys with big asses >.>,,,

Posted

but do you look at anything else, ass is fine, and i know i have a nice one, and i feel i mhave a cutie face but i have a brain. being big everyone knows that because they can't see the nice ass or cutie face they only see the fat boy in front of them

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

of course I look at other things mate Im just stating htat I like having to look up at the guy when Im kissing him and that I lioke a little hairy on the guy ^///^.. btw on another note you do indeed have a cute face ^^

Posted

like being call mate. and that's another thing i hear a lot you have a cute face but wouldn't you be happy if you drop a feww lbs

Posted

BE TRUE 2 U !!!!!!

Posted

Hey guys, do you like M&Ms? God, I sure do. Sometimes, I like eating plain M&Ms. However, most of the time, I like sucking on and eating "penis" M&Ms. 'Coz, they have nuts in 'em!!! LOL!

Posted

Friday, Feb 18th, 11, 21:25 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Kent,
Were on the Same "Wave Length" Live With a BF. He Owns Me. I'm a Total Btm for Him. What do I Enjoy More. "Servicing Cock". Love All that Body Hair in My Face and the Views as Well. Its Great. NO Complaints on My End.
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

I love a nice cock,and I love asian guys,but most seem to not be into black guys that much. Not into hair,for that matter I can't even deal with hair on a guys face,and I like my guys to be just normal guys and not fem.

Posted

HEY, WE FEM ARE NORMAL GUYS!!!! SO ARE US FATS!!!

Posted

not say that you need to change. hell i don't date fems, but i do respect them. hellwe fems are just as much of a man, if not more because of all the shit we have to deal with in and out of the gay community. it's harder in the community than any where else.

Posted

I know it,and it's not that I don' respect fems. I just don't date them.

Posted

glad to hear. so many feel that we should all be mucho and look down on us. and that pissies me off

Sam_Barker
Posted

isn't it time we should all just be ourselves and love each other for who we/
It can't be that hard

Posted

Satdurday, Feb 19th, 11, 14:30 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi All,
Passing Thoughts. Regardless of Who We are as Gay People, We Are All Equals and We All Need Things Like Love, Respect, Individuality and Things Like the Pleasure of Having Sexual Needs Met. Oral or Fucking. .
Something to Consider as Well.
Thanks Group,
Operater,