Posted

talk about what

Joseph_Cheshire
Posted

We can all talk.

Posted

but about what

Posted

So how is everyone doing and where are you from? I'm from USA, Hawaii and doing well at the moment. Okay next person come on lets talk.

Posted

just woke getting ready for the doc, but doinng hella fine kiving in st louis, mo
is it true it cost a lot to live in hawaii

Posted

well i am in Ireland and yeh i am doing ok, backing plenty of loosers on the horses

Joseph_Cheshire
Posted

My dad Used to live in Hawaii as a child, and my brother was station at a navy base there. I've always wanted to visit.
I've also always wanted to visit Ireland too. I'm part Irish, though you can't tell by my looks. But you look at my brother, and he looks like we adopted him FROM Ireland!

Posted

LOL

Posted

I wouldn't mind visiting the UK, Ireland and Scottland. I'm from Iowa. I find it hard to balance my feelings sometimes for guys and chicks. Sometimes I feel more for the guys.

Posted

so being bi is hard for you? do you think you could chose one. what is it about the tow you like the most the least. do you feel that maybe you could list these thing would help you make up your mind? and do yu think it fair the th other person to live with the ideal that you are going to leave or cheat with one sex or the other?

Posted

Mark- Hawaii is just as affordable like any place in the USA but it depends on how you like to live. But moving here can be expensive.
Joseph- You always wanted to so you should visit Hawaii.
As for being Irish honestly I too am part Irish myself but I dont look it.

Posted

oh, i was told that the cost of food was high because some of the things where flown over

Posted

Yeah the food some is expensive because it has to be shipped and flown in but we in the islands manage to get by and produce locally produced foods too.

Joseph_Cheshire
Posted

I would Love to visit it someday.
Maybe go snorkeling off the coast. Fishing maybe.
I would love to live there. But i would probably turn to crisp my first month or two.

Posted

see what's the first thing the fat queen ask about? Food. But what about the rest. ok, outside of the beauty does it just seem to you as another day where visistors would be oh and ah at most everything