Taz_Spaz

stud 4 stud what r yal thoughts - Lesbian Ladies

Taz_Spaz
Posted

i here alot of studs goin wit other studs then i see alot of lesbians saying its wrong i mean really we all lesbians so whats the prob....what do yal think

Posted

i personally dont think that a label should matter if you're going to date someone. because really if you look at alot of lesbian couples even if you have a femme and a stud there is almost always bound to be a time when there is a role reversal even if it's not dramatic or doesnt happen often...

Posted

i personally don't care
some ppl are attracted to thir opposites, and some to well, someone more like them
some both
either way, why should we care? love is love, isn't that what we've been trying to prove this whole time?

Posted

I like brittany's comment. Totally agree....
really. You never know who you'll fall for.

Although, I think someone people like to pick a type to narrow down the search... like 'Google... Advanced Options'... except sometimes it may weed out what you're actually looking for...
okya ignore my corny analogy.

Posted

lol i like your analogy catherine

Posted

lol

Posted

hey man no need for labels love is love is love ya dig? I really believe that this world just has to many attractive people in it why narrow one's options when it is not at all necessary

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Maybe the people who say tht are more mm "conservative" in a way. The typicall male (figure) female (figure). Its just that most studs are into femenine girls..(idk if i would ever date someone more masculine than i).

But its true, yu cant help who yu fall for.

Posted

it makes sense
in a way most ppl think that's how things are
i've had ppl come up to me when i had a gf and ask, who's the man?
i think it's just a natural reflex in a sorta way, if you get what i mean
i don't even believe in gender roles or anything of that sort, but i catch when i judge something related to that
its something some ppl have to think about
bc in the end, all that really matters, is their happiness
ppl forget personailty, likes, dislikes are all pieces of the puzzle when you fall in love
sometimes appearance has nothing to do with it, i have plenty of friends who fell for someone they thought was unattractive in their eyes, but fell head over heals for their personality, and some of them are still together

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Yeh, well put Brittany. I knw the "straight" girls i've dated say its my personality that allows them to not care about me not being a guy. And people say what in the world is that pretty girl doing with her? Not tht i think am ugly lol

And i do find those girls tht look like pretty boys extremely cute haha

Posted

lol i believe you call that a pansexual, someone who focuses on personality rather than gender

yeah like tomboys who can take care of themselves lol

jessicazylee
Posted

amen. I love strong, assured personalities, irregardless of gender/sex.

Taz_Spaz
Posted

i find myself attracted to all types of females
boxers or panties...they both get my attention
but i often get the ewww why r u with that stud
it doesnt look right....most of my lesbian friends want except it
lol its almost like im trying hard not to like other studs

Posted

i think its pathetic really you like who you like and people shouldn't question that , i wish people would just shut up and get on with their own lives !!