Jay_Johnson_47060

is it just me or is it harder to trust a femme - Lesbian Ladies

Jay_Johnson_47060
Posted

why is it that your girlfriend messes up and you say you"re sorry, but yet its hard to move on. you always have to be reminded that you messed up in the relationship is that, why cant we just move on?

Bethanie_Burgo
Posted

Idk what it is like for everyone, but for me I tend to keep bringing things up that hurt me and come back into my mind so someone can tell me its okay or something like that. It's not good but I'm working on stopping that and really learning how to control my thoughts better so maybe who you are talking about may need to learn to do the same? Do you tell her how you feel about it when she brings stuff up like that? Just talk about what is bothering you and have an open discussion about how to learn to deal with it. Usually people bring up stuff like that if they want to talk about it because it is bothering them.

jessicazylee
Posted

I've had that issue before. I was burned really badly by my first relationship, which was a guy. I couldn't even see any men romantically for about a year [so as a bisexual, I dated women exclusively for a year]. But over time, I got over it. I dated both men and women before I met my partner, who is a male.