Jerry_Lakatos

New York City Older Guy looking for Younger Guy for Platonic Friendship - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

This tends to be a site of guys looking for sex, but I have had enough sex and one night stands now looking for friends to share ideas, music, dinners and travel.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Good luck you should not have any problems in N.Y.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why don't tell me theres no one in N.Y. LOL

Posted

Oh indeed and not hard to find but many are looking for a one night sexual experience I am not.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Yes well dont get me wrong there is nothing like the odd bit of sex but i know what you mean.,This is why i dont go on the scene.Yes dinner,ideas,living life wirh friends umfortunatly i live in the London,So good luck i hope it homes out well for you.Tony xxx

Blayne_Myers_50557
Posted

i wish you were in canada, i'm a younger guy looking for more then just sex except I want more of a friends with benifits kind of deal. Unless thats what you are refuring to.

Posted

Wednesday, Feb 16th, 11, 19:15 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
I Live in a "Common Law Relationship". Benefits. The Guy I Live With is a Dominate Top, But At Least He Helps Me Out on Things so in Some Ways Its Like Being Married but Were Not. He Might Own Me But in Some ways It Security as Such.
Tnx Group,
Operater,