feeling lonely :( - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

feeeling lonely wish i spend my time with someone special !!!!!

AngelxEyes
Posted

I know how you feel. If you wanna talk feel free to msg me k?

Mara_Copland
Posted

Yep, know exactly how you feel.

But I'm better now that Valentine's is over. I've pretty much resigned myself to getting used to being alone.

Rowan_Lennox
Posted

To echo the messages above, if you ever wanna chat just send me a message and we can talk. Hope you feel better soon.

Posted

Awww... Well I'm here for anyone as well that's feeling that way. I've been single for two weeks just about. So if you ever need someone to talk to anyone or just someone to keep you company just send me a message on msn @werefang@msn.com or skype: Ikisu-chan. Always available everyday usually around the afternoons. =)

Samantha_Tomkorinki
Posted

awww gotta love all this support

Posted

hey girl, I'll be your friend if you ever need someone to talk to. I love meeting new people and I feel lonely too, I just lost my best friend. so don't be afraid to hit me up!

Posted

funny thing is as supportive as everyone is no one really actually IMs anyone back on this site its like we're all too shy, scared or cautious. I can't really tell but what ever the reason may be nothing is really gonna happen if we're all too shy about it... Someone quick IM me! :P *throws a pie into the center of the conversation* XD Be random!

AngelxEyes
Posted

Is that pie blueberry? If so I'm game XD

Rowan_Lennox
Posted

Noo :P chocolate cream is better

AngelxEyes
Posted

But blueberry is my favorite!

jessicazylee
Posted

maybe it's a split pie? part blueberry, part chocolate... and part banana cream!!

[yes. hush. i've been teased enough for liking that flavor]

Posted

awww thanks i just worse dream of my life what nightmare

Posted

doood! ^_^; woo I love where this conversation is going about pies..... ;P I love everything and anything......about pies mmmmmm haha! And aww Sarah you should add me on msn so we can talk about your dream. I've been told I'm a great listener and can make people laugh too. D; No one still added me and I put my information out there on this site personally....

Posted

I'm always up for a conversation. IM me, I actually IM back.

Ray

AngelxEyes
Posted

I'm using my phone cause I'm not near a computer atm so add me if you guys want. (I can't add from my phone for some reason )

Posted

Well Ray I can add ya but that's the only way I can IM ya. Otherwise you can't IM anyone without adding them first. Same thing applies with any chat program.