looking for a man - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

For those men that are single and looking for a boyfriend or a sex buddy then please feel free to message me I'm single and I get wild in the bedroom :-) I am a crossdresser everynow and then. Sometimes I wear make up

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats good telling us about you but what are you looking for in a man. Someone your age are older. You need to tell us were you live. So those that live around you know what you are looking for.

Posted

Well Jonathan i would be ur man anytime love the crossdressing thing or anything ur into, i love expermenting xx

Posted

Hey, guys! I'm 49 yrs. old. I'm a Libra. And, live in Indy. (Y'know...the 500 mile race in Speedway!) Anyways, if you're my age, or younger, and are fit to "MUSCULAR",...and want a SERIOUS LTR. Then, please, contact me. I am a caring, loving, 'average'-build man. Blue eyes; shaved head; few tatts and piercings. I have an Earth-based spirituality (pagan).
I love people. (Well...most people. LOL!) Am pretty out-going, and gregarious. However, love warm quiet times, also!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome to the site Keith and may I say that the frist time someone said what they are really looking for..Hope you find a LTR.

Posted

I think men are so cute and sexy you could just eat them up :-D

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I think we all think like that Johnathan thats why we are here on this site. Some are looking for sex, some are looking for LTR and some just want a friend to talk with.Thats why I like this site.
For you I would make sure I tell my age and that you are looking for someone your age.Because of the laws we don't want someone getting into trouble.