Samantha_Sayle

Another lonely valentines day - Lesbian Ladies

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Iv had another lonely valentines day to go with pretty much every other year of my life. Any one el se have the same problem?

Posted

i think people put far too much stock in a commercially-driven holiday.

Virginie_Faucher
Posted

I don't think it,s a problem to be single on Valentine's day. we feel all alone because of all the advertisements that is shown. I think we feel a little bit frustrated because we mostly are exclued of Valentine's day activities(that are popular) but in fact, Valentine's day is just an opportunity to make mor monney in the industry of chocolate and other stupid things that everybody buy to their overs(In general... I know it's not everybody who does that..) anyway. I've been frustrated to be alone on Valentine's day for the pas 19 years and this year, I'm trying to convince myself that it doesn't worth it.

Posted

i don't find it's a big deal, if ppl want to celebrate it go ahead
i think love should be celebrated each, not just on special occasions
but i guess it's a day to make a realize what we have
i've been single on valentine's day plenty of times, actually, my first gf dumped me on valentine's day lol
but i like being single, if i don't expect anything from ppl
i won't be disappointed, that sounds sad, but it works for me
i don't need a lover to feel loved, i love myself (not in a conceited way), and i know my friends and family do too
i think ppl forget that

AngelxEyes
Posted

I had my very first valentine this yea but lost her yesterday. =_= go me...

AngelxEyes
Posted

*year

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well to me, its a rememberance of my grandmother who was born today.

Posted

im happy im single today haha
over priced flowers n chocolate
...i miss cuddles in fact just the same as any other day.. so to me just another day haha

jessicazylee
Posted

valentine's day is one of my favorite days when i was single. grab a bunch of friends, and go tear it up clubbing since all the attached ppl are gone!!

oooh and we'd have a giant slumber party at someone's house, and go through some fortune telling techniques that are supposed to tell u who ur mate is. game is: first use the method to find out something. then the person can guess [oh has blond hair? maybe i'll date ellen degenres!!]. then someone has to turn it ludicrious [hey doesnt john mccain have blond hair?]

we'd stay up all night, then hit walmart at like 6 in the morning. CLEARANCE CHOCOLATE!!...and then we'd all crash back at the place again, wake up later and eat chocolate til we're sick

damn. i miss that.

jessicazylee
Posted

[kicks her stupid bf]

AngelxEyes
Posted

Lmao that sounds like fun. Wish I could've hung out with my friends but sadly I'm like the only single one XP

Posted

wasn't lonely for me...officially "in a relationship"...yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy_Begs
Posted

to me valentines dosnt really exist because i have this friend we have been best friends for 15 years and valentines is her b-day, evenif we have been in relationships we always spent the 14th together and this year she wasnt around because she is 8 and a half months pregnant and soon going to deliever me a beautiful god child so i was alittle lonley yesterday but i forgive her due to her current situation!!!!! and funnily enough all my partners have never minded me spenting time with my mate on valentines. but then again i think valentines day is slowly dwindling away!!!!! so to all the people who felt lonley or sad dont worry your time will come and happy valentines day anyway

Posted

totally agreed amy, valentines day is slowly going and good riddance personally. St. valentines day has nothing to do with love and everything to do with honoring a catholic saint. I love getting chocolate half off the next day, but i don't mind giving that up. In japan they have a day for girls to give gifts to a special boy in their lives, and a day for the boys to give something special to the girls. I think that's awesome personally. This year I decided I'm never celebrating valentines day ever again! who's with me?

Posted

Uhh... I'm not gonna sit here and hate on a special day of love whether it really is about industries out to get our money (which personally I think is funny) or better yet just a day of special icky romance all over the news and shit. All I want to share with everyone like everyone on this thread is I'm single but I'm not hating on the day. I think its personally silly. I'm happy that my friends are happy with their partners and celebrating it with chocolates, cards, flowers and etc. Although funny part is I had my gf dump me a week prior to valentine's day. I feel like shit sure but I'm over it seeing as she's moved on too fast from the break up like an idiot so karma got her good. X3 I know that sounds heartless but she was heartless first since she was moving on while in a relationship with me. Personally I think its messed up. Anyways if anyone is looking for love on this thread or someone to start off as friends to see where that goes from there, I'm here and available. I'm gonna try putting myself out there but not sounding desperate at the same time. I salute you girls though for being single because I know its not easy being single especially on this day. Again, if anyone is interested in all honesty, just add me on msn: werefang@msn.com or just send me a personal message on here even.

Posted

didn't mean to make it sound like I hate the day, lols. any excuse to celebrate really, especially when you're celebrating love. I just don't choose to celebrate it myself personally. good luck Iris

AngelxEyes
Posted

Actually it does have something to do with love. St. Valentine married catholic ppl in secret during the persecution in rome so we are honoring a saint of love. I personally love the holiday even though I've never been in a relationship during it.Its such a cute holiday spending it with friends is enough. And yes it may be over commercialized but what holiday isn't?