TOO YOUNG??? - Love and Romance

Posted

I just recently started talking to someone, the thing about it is I am 7 years older then her. She has an great personallity and I feel like so far she is very mature. I jut think I am to old for her. Should I let this be a barrier to getting to know her, or should I just continue to talk to her and see where it goes?

Posted

Give it a try. My girl is seven yrs older than me and we're very much inlove. Age aint nothing but number. Its where she puts haa mind at. Thinkabout it

Posted

Give it a try. My girl is seven yrs older than me and we're very much inlove. Age aint nothing but number. Its where she puts haa mind at. Thinkabout it

Posted

I can tell u with all honesty, age is nothing when there is a true connection. I was with a woman 16 yrs older than myself. She was the best time of my life. We were together 11 yrs. And i miss her everyday. Go with your heart, have fun, and fuck the rest. Good luck.

Posted

good for you. Give love a chance. Let you find out if you match .

Posted

I feel as though age doesn't matter at all, unless you let it. My girl is 15 years older than me and we're absolutely crazy about each other. I've known from the day that we met that there was something there, and I was right. Age has been a slight issue regarding my family life, but other than that we are extremely happy. I have never been so much in love with a person. So none the less, dont let an age difference be the reason you miss out on something great.

Posted

my lover is roughly the same age and she is not romantic in the way she acts or the way she talks to me. She is however romantic when she rights to me, which is nice, but i am a very romanic person and love to express my love and love to touch and feel it with my lover. It is so hard to find out how she feels about me unless she writes me a letter. She doesnt show it, and when she visited, she always had to go to bed at 10:00 pm. What would you do?

Posted

my parents have a ten year gap, my dad met my mum when he was 24 and she was just 15, and theyve been together more than 26 years :')
anything is possible.

Posted

i hope you find the love you deserve. I know it can work with a gap. My uncle married a woman 4 years older and she had 4 children. So i think you just go out there and find someone not too old or young ( you dont want to get arrested) and find love, because it is a fleeting thing that should be nourished with love and kindness. Make it happen!!!!