Shawna_Parker

i been single for a year now and i don't kno how to put myself out dere cause - Lesbian Ladies

Shawna_Parker
Posted

i'm big girl and i'm scared of recject what should i do or how do i go about it without bein shy

Posted

i know how it is to be shy/scared to approach women...i have the same issue...its easier for me to "approach" women online....in real life its a totally different story XD

Shawna_Parker
Posted

yes so true but i'm so ready for a girlfiend but i need to get over bein shy and try to break out my shell but thanks hun

Shawna_Parker
Posted

yes so true but i'm so ready for a girlfiend but i need to get over bein shy and try to break out my shell but thanks hun

Shawna_Parker
Posted

Shawna_Parker
Posted

Shawna_Parker
Posted

Posted

work on your confidence, before you through yourself in the fire
you have to be comfortable around yourself, before you can be like that around others.
but try going out more, participate in activities. it helps to be apart of somethings to get your confidence right where it belongs
if you get what i mean XD

Amy_Begs
Posted

i agree with brittany!!!! totally awsome advice