HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I just wanted to wish everyone a very special day today, whether you are single, lucky in love, or feeling trapped in what feels like somthing unhealthy. Actually I think all of us have been in these situations and there is someone out there on our side if we allow. Jesus is and will always be my best and closest friend.

What is the best Valentine gift of all time?

Jesus Christ...........pass His unconditioonal love to someone who needs it today!

Posted

And to you too, dear Debbie...

Posted

Thanks Debbie.

Saint Valentine was originally all about love for God and fraternal love for your fellow humans. The association with "rumpy-pumpy" type "love" (which is actually just lust in disguise!) is a very recent thing, born of the "swinging sixties" and the "permissive society".

I'm not saying that all the lust stuff is totally wrong, or that it isn't enjoyable... we're only human, for goodness sake! Besides, even the bible isn't as "down" on sex as a lot of people think. Just do "all things in moderation", don't go doing stuff which can hurt you (be safe!), or hurt anyone else (don't cheat!), and above all, stay away from anything which can take you away from God.

With that in mind, I hope you, and everyone else here at Gays.com, has a wonderful Valentines Day, filled with love of every kind.

Posted

happy vatentines day

Posted

happy valentines day everyone

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Happy Valentines Day to all.

Posted

@Ian: ok, you appear tall so bend my way, I am never afraid to give out hugs and I will give you a sweet little kiss for the day!

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Amen To That Debbie,
Happy Valentines Day To Everyone & God Bless

Posted

Hey Everybody,

I know, you have missed me, but I've been in Norfolk, VA to pick up my son's dog. They are moving to the Chicago area and the apartments don''t allow dogs. So Ellie is now a member of the pack.

I hope y'all had a great V-Day and you are experiencing blessings beyond your imagination! My prayers were answered. I made it in one day from Norfolk to Pensacola... Now to recoup! I hate getting old.

Hugs to y'all...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey Patrick you were here in my city and didn't say Hi... I am Sad

Posted

You know, I remembered it as I was sitting there with no Internet.. It was such a whirl wind trip.. gees.. I'm too old for this crap.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL We are never to old until we pass on..

Posted

So true..but I think I will continue aging in my urn... LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL Thats to much.. I get spread out over a hill so everyone can lay on me...

Posted

Yeah I told my friends to chuck me on a burn pile scoop up the ashes then chuck in the yearly waterfall if it's in winter or just in the Hayfork river. I wanted to buy life insurance so folks could go on a cruise but heck we barely get by now and this way I may even make it to the ocean! Heck it's a hick town. I'll just have T put BYOB on the invites!! Lol.......ah gee it feels good to laugh.
PS gee their all gonna need their dentures too! Gotta have something to open them beer bottles with!