How some things change :) - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Morning everyone! Last night as T and I were laying in bed we were both on our cells her checking all messages and texting away and me on mine checking out more places @ gays.com and checking up on the news. Then a thought popped into my head and I laughed out loud. T asked me what was I laughing about and I told her that years ago couples would have been reading a newspaper or knitting before falling a sleep now all you hear are click click clicks and see eyes glowing from the light of the screens...........

Well off to make me some java and apple cinnamon pancakes! Everyone's invited

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's funny Debbie!

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

thats cute

Posted

good evening every one

Posted

would like to no if any one nos where i can buy sum CAN DADS DOG FOOD as i rem as akid seen it all the time now that i been craveing for sum can't find it as i live in charlotte nc. thanks if you can help!

Posted

Dog food???? Craving????? Sorry, but I'm not sure whether I dare to ask for more information or not! Hehehe...

Posted

Hey, my dad once came home and accidently fried up left over dog food that was wrapped up in wax paper.........he said he thought it was hash and liked it but Bittue was ticked lol

Posted

thats funny debbie,i eat it all the time i love it

Posted

Hhhmmmm.............ok, I just have to ask, how did you become a connisseur of dog food? Although when I was alone with no food my dog and I survived on milk bone dog biscuits for 4 days!

Posted

Just thought I'd mention at this point that "dog" is an anagram of "God".... I relate this purely to keep us on-topic! :-D

Posted

Dad's ... that is one I've of which I have never heard. Must not be made in China.. LOL

I loved your story about last night. My parents always said TV was the ruination of the family. Now, in this generation, I tell my kids, texting, computers and chat is ruining our communication skills. Lord, even in here we use texteze, so maybe mom and dad were correct. TV is ruining the family... LOL I ain't givin' up my puter!! :-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL thats funny Debbie Donnie and I were just talking about how many things you can do on the phone now a days. When back in the days you could not even move from your chair because of the cord..Now you can watch TV and movies on the phone..

About the dog food never heard of that brand and I live in Norfolk but will look for it and when we come back to N.C to the racecar Hall of Fame if I find it will bring you some..

Posted

now the state of nc wants to bann wareing the bluetooth when driving
hope it does not get pass,come you can get distracting by eatting radio ects maybe thay need start banning more things lol

Posted

haoppy valentines everyone

Posted

Happy V-Day to you all. Hope you get what I'm going to get tonight.... I'm speaking of a good night kiss, of course..

Posted

Chance would be a fine thing, Patrick! Unfortunately, where I am, all the boys will "f*** you & s**k you, but they won't kiss you 'cause that's queer!" :-(

And, to be honest, there's not a whole load who want to do the first two to me, either! ;-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Happy Valentines Day to all

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Ian - I know the feeling: I used to live in Barcelona and if they would do those things, they wouldn't show up for dates. Drove me crazy! I started making dates at places where I wanted to be so I wouldn't get too upset when they did not show up.

Posted

That sounds like a really good idea, Timothy. Maybe we should hand that out as one of the regular "do's and dont's" of hook-ups! ;-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So true Ian

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

words to remember thanks Timothy

Posted

I love y'all you're CRAZY! ; ) I came looking for inspiration, feeling kinda down, and you beautiful souls make me laugh and smile. Again God is using you to get to me. I'm really starting to love y'all. Always, kel

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

your welcome kel