it's me - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I put up a pic so some of you can see the real me but I am not sure how long it will be up. So "Hi" I am Debbie but I think I would like to be called by my last name.

Therapy went well. Finally picked up a few excerises along with a nice message. Then walked to were my girl was at and we had a real great day! Gave my blood for Lyme testing and the gal there said she must haqve tested everyone from my town and thinks the NP was probably just trying to get on CNN.

Since we are on such a tight budget we stood in the card section of CVS and pretented we had bought them for the other. It was great! We laughed and then cried and then we each decided to buy each other the perfect card. We are kicking back now, tired but so very content.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The pic looks great and I am happy you had a great day. Thx for the shout out.

Posted

It sounds like you two had a wonderful day. That is great!

Maybe you need to move to FL. We haven't had a lyme case yet... Amazing!

Take care and have fun with each other. That's what it is all about. It isn't the money, it the time you spend.

Posted

We did and when she went back out to run an errand for a friend of mine she came home to candles burning, a totallly remade bed and me . She just smiled and shortly after crawled into bed. We snuggled in such a peace and soon she drifted off into a deep peaceful long needed nap!

You may not have lymes Patrick but you have BIG mesquitos, West nile virus, hurricaines and now weather that is colder then where i live!

I agree....it.s the time you spend and learning to laugh once and a while dcuring the tough times.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Patrick live in Jacks for 8yrs and to tell you the truth I rather be here in Norfolk Va. LOL

@Debbie Like I said you have tough times and good times just hang in there talk to God everyday and believe that T and you will make it. B.I.C.