An idea on how to make dating easier for gay people... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

(Not sure how my comment got up there twice but whatever)
I hear you.. I dont care much for too much femininity either, that's why I like guys! but I can take a little of it, and not too much brawn(macho) either.. somewhere in the middle, neither straight- nor gay-acting, just neutral.
But if you see a hot guy on the street, but you're both straight-acting, you dont know if he's gay, and he presumably doesnt know about you either, what can you do to make a connection? or just pass him by and wonder what could have been? thank god for the internet i guess..

Posted

That's what I mean, and I doubt anyone has a real gaydar beyond picking up on the regular clues like speech/mannerisms, etc. If you're straight-acting no one can tell! Or can they? Anyone know someone who can just tell by looking at you, no matter how straight-acting they are? But yeah, I think the straight-acting thing is why I havent had any luck either... maybe I'm rambling now too so I'll stop (bedtime anyway)

Posted

I think people that act straight just wants to fit in and avoid trouble. Yeah i think the silver ring on the left pinky is a good idea.

Posted

ok, first thing: the earing on the right ear died with WHAM! lol

second: the only person i know that has a one hundered percent acurate gaydar is my asexual friend --- she never gets it wrong.

third: we can start a group for just straight acting gays and then spread the word about the pinkie rings lol

fourth: i don't mind if gay guys want to act flamboyant , thats just not my type. i like MEN for a reason lol. but if thats truely their personality and theyre not just clinging to gay stereotypes then i have no problem with it --- but perez hilton DOES bug the shit out of me lol

Posted

1) Didnt say it was still around or that we should bring it back - think there's a reason it died out with Wham: everyone learned what it meant, no?
4) Can't disagree there..

Posted

haha hey!!! maybe we should wear a very distinct (easily recognizable yet one of a kind) cologne that only we know what the smell means lol and we can sell it online to gays only and only they would know about it lol.

(but it has to smell good)

Posted

That reminds me of an article I read about pheromones, mentioned something about a male pheromone that attracted gay guys to gay guys... should look into that again

Posted

scent and attraction has a basic and primal intrigue...and makes one horny as hell...lol

Posted

idk... but i need to get a ring fitted for my pinkie lol

Posted

lmao if there's going to be a cologne then it'll have to be very strong since we don't walk up to people and sniff them on the street.

Posted

yes... but it has to smell delicious too

Posted

The thing about pheromones is you don't really smell them, but they have an effect on a person's sex appeal.. you've prob heard the stories about a short fat balding guy putting on pheromones and having girls all over him, I dont know how much truth there is to that but prob some! And the point I was getting at was apparently there are pheromones specific to gay men... we need to look into this, I want me summa that! That would solve your straight-acting not-gettin-any dilemma right there.

Posted

what would be the country's agricultural product, and top sellers,

Posted

How about this. Instead of just having a plain silver ring, why don't we have color codes on the ring. For example, a silver right with 3 marks on them. Red, blue and green in that order. That way it wont be mistaken for any ordinary silver ring.

Posted

I LIKE YOUR IDEA :d^ And would the country have a ormal military ??? and what would be there camouflage

Posted

I'd like a varied shade of purple and black for my camo thnx.

And Thomas, you don't like Madonna??!?

Posted

david wright , im guessing that you're bi, lol i'd like the full rainbow with a sash and i hate madonnatoo

Posted

self-defeating? counterproductive?
we could use the rainbow ceremonially but regular camo for combat, no?