Really need a girl ;) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

why is it so ridiculousy hard to find a girl,plenty i find attractive but no way to approach them as they are all ''straight''

Amy_Begs
Posted

how do you no they are all straight???

Posted

because they are all interested in men and i really dont have the guts to make a move lol

Amy_Begs
Posted

haha well im sorry!!! you dont really have to make a move you do these girls no your gay??

Posted

know how ya feel elle but i think ul find the mor people that no ur gay are more likely to have them make the first moove! or make little hints i find that usually works as iv been with a few chiks that claim ther straight xXxXx

Posted

really thats good to know just wish it was as easyier to get in to a gay relationship there is still such a stigma that goes with it i think that everyone is capable of loveing or being with someoneof the same sex

Amy_Begs
Posted

yea totally agree dropping lil hints and just general chatting with people and approaching people will get easier the more you do it i guess!!!! its also true the more people who no your gay the easier it gets!!!

Nebelpfade
Posted

No gay club or bar around your place ?

Posted

Yeah I hope so Im quiet flirtatious when talking to women and not by purpose I guess it'd built in lol some do respond to it a little but then kinda shy away which sucks big time. There is a gay bar but loads of straight people go there and I don't think it would be my friends kinda place I need to find some people to go with it's getting frustrating coz I know what I want lol xx ty for the advice ppl xx

Posted

well this is how i do it
i make friends with the girl, let her know i'm that way ;P
take her out as friends, add in some flirtatious behaviour, if she's starting to
exchange you're going somewhere
n when we part ways i ask her if i can kiss her
if she says yes, or doesn't answer, move in, don't hesitate
sometimes you don't even need to ask her, just make the move
if you dont take any chances, you'll never get anywhere!

Posted

I just meet str8 girls who get drunk and have sex but thats all they want...which isnt what i want. I want an actual relationship :/

Posted

yeahh i noo, but there are some straight girls who do actually change ther whole perspective on things once they've had a dabble. i find that most straight people are curious in some way its whether they want to persue it i guess :/ xXxXx

Posted

Yeah thats how i was. I just attract curious girls that want nothing more.

Posted

you have to be careful for the curious ones, who then want more
-__-

Posted

agreed lol

Posted

jus stick to wa u no! if some1s straight then leav it lol duno wa ther missing ey xXxXx

Posted

i dunno, i find going after the "straight" ones is more of a challenge
every now and the you get a crazy
but that comes with the territory

Posted

yeeaah thr challenge is good n the crazy feeling u get is also good! but thinkin of the title 'straight' kinda,,,,, if u wan a relationship with a chik thats straight its likely that it wont work as shes branded herself straight for a reason and most reasons bein ther loving guys, like if i was to go with a straight girl n wanted a relationship the thought of my chick wanting men would absoulutely terrify me and for her to still brand herself as straight would totaly get to me, as she will flaunt that she likes guys but then not me............ bit hurtful if u love some one i think n ther supposed to like or love you then surely a change of title wouldnt go a miss,, but hey spose evryones different,,, and i hold a lot of insecurities (mostly for past experiences) but hey dont go by what i say as i am wrong in one way as every1s straight at 1 point right lesbians and gays are firstly straight but then find ther path sooooo :S xXxXx

Posted

i think we all branded ourselves as straight until we figured out otherwise
then there's the complications of coming out for some ppl

i don't want a relationship, so i don't care what they do with their lives after that
though i do become friends with a lot of women i've slept with though

jessicazylee
Posted

sometimes u just gotta ask. I later found out this super hot lesbian at school was checking me out all the time, and knew me when I dumped my ex bf. Buuuut she always thought I was straight, until one day she saw me decked out at Chicago Pride, new bf in tow.