Kaylee_Lessard

labels - Lesbian Ladies

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

can some help me understand all the different labels? what ones do you ladies know? help me out..i'm like a fem..yet a tom boy..yet complete girly girl..idk lol...and i like...well basically all types of women..who ever i find attractive doesnt matter what label i guess...so lets dissect this, im curious

Posted

i typically dont like to put myself into a category...i feel its just too much for me. I like to be my own person, so I just am who I am.

Posted

Good comment/ query, I don't know what most of the 'labels' are and what they mean.
Why should we label ourselves? Ok might be a good initial description, but what are we?we? a product labelled on a supermarket shelf?

I could do. With hearing further comments on this myself.......

Posted

Good comment/ query, I don't know what most of the 'labels' are and what they mean.
Why should we label ourselves? Ok might be a good initial description, but what are we?we? a product labelled on a supermarket shelf?

I could do. With hearing further comments on this myself.......

Posted

i'm me
and you are you :3

Posted

A woman is simply that...a woman. If anyone doesn't like you for what and who you are, they can f-off!
From what I know, dykes & butches lean more to the masculine-type actions; femmes are more "lady-like"...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't believe I said that! Kick me in the ass and nock some sense in me...LOL!!

Tor_Saff
Posted

categories are stupid. i dont think anyone can fit completely into just one. i jump around depending on time of year, my mood, who i'm with, whether i'm single or not etc.

Posted

lols tammi! That was awesome

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

I have a love-hate relationship with labels I guess thats why I posted this....I wish labels, but since they do I almost feel like I need one due to society...and I dont know who I am...labels make me feel like I am someone...I am just so lost and confused about life...I dont know what I am doing anymore...I am not happy, and please, dont sit here and give me the same advice that everyone will say, bc everyone says the same damn things, I've heard it all, so please spare me..its easy to give advice, but you arent me, you dont know how I feel or what I battle, and I am so lost and so hurt...i'm slowly wasting away

jessicazylee
Posted

The human brain has evolved to put things into categories, so that we can ignore most details and get on with our lives. For example, if you had to look at every single object in your room, and have to invest in learning all the details, u'd go insane. Imagine looking at every single persian rug and have to comprehend how different each one is. It's easier to label an object a "bed", know what beds do or are used for, and get on with it.

Issues come up when the category needs to be refined. This is what happens when a child will call any furry thing a bunny, only to be corrected by parent for calling a cat a bunny. So, you need to make a new category, or expand an old one.

It's all fine and dandy for getting through with things you really dont need to know, but you also need to know not to dismiss. I'm Chinese American... so it's kind of safe to assume that I don't need a fork at an Asian restaurant. But if I happen to, don't flip out on me because I dont fit your schema for a Chinese American.

Posted

Thanks for your comments. I just can't understand why, when asked we have to catagorise ourselves into what type we are.
We are who we are. Just can't understand all of the other jargon.

jessicazylee
Posted

just makes things easier to deal with sometimes. My method is I take on so many labels it confuses ppl. I love my TCK label cuz it fucks up most americans

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

I'm sorry for my prior negativity, I am just having a hard time figuring who I am and how to change and be a happier person