Kelly_L._Sullivan

I'm struggling and need prayer - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

My mind,.body, and spirit are.at war with me. I know that god is with me.
I know that this will pass. I do not know how to get through this. I'm crying, going to church, and reading my bible , spoken with a pastor. I pray. I have promised myself today more social. please pray for me.

Posted

You are not alone. All you must do is pray for peace and it will be answered. You are in the good hands of God who will give you peace and comfort.

Just get on your knees and ask and ye shall receive.

Blessing upon your house.

Posted

Sometimes, Kelly, God tests our faith. It's not pleasant, I know, and I have broken the spines of several bibles by throwing them at the wall whilst shouting at Him! What God is trying to do is to make us stronger, testing us in the fire, to turn our brittle "iron will" into the steel which He can bend to His will.

Be completely assured of two things, Kelly. Firstly, God will NEVER allow you to be tested beyond your means to cope, unless you turn away from Him. Secondly, He reserves the greater challenges for the children for whom He has the greater plans. If you are truly living in faith, but still being "tested to the limit of your endurance", then have no doubt that God has something REALLY wonderful lined up for you!

Posted

You are in my prayers Kelly, know that GOD loves you and we love you on this site, take care, stay strong

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

My prayers are with you Kelly..

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Your In My Thoughts & Prayers Kelly

Posted

Thank you all so very much. Words aren't enough to express my gratitude for your support right now. I may not be able to silence my mind to hear God, but I hear him through you. I know he is carrying me right now or I would be in the hospital and it's not that bad. You are my backup, and I am grateful. God bless and keep you and yours. Always, kel

Posted

Kelly, let us know how you're doing mentally and physicalle, I suffer from depression and worry about your emotional health, stay with GOD, HE will get you through this, take care and keep in touch, we care

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes we all do care and my prayer faimly in Norfolk Va are keeping you in our prayers..Keep intouch. Stay in Christ..Your Brother in Christ.

Posted

Kelly, how are you, we care , pray and worry about you

Posted

I have good days and bad, I'm hanging in there. I finally broke down, had enough with the pain, and went to the hospital.to get a shot for the pain. That helped. Getting a break from the physical pain seemed to make it easier to deal with. The nice weather is also helping. I'm still having trouble getting my brain to shut up long enough to hear god, but I hear him throug all of you, my pastor, and my friends. I'm still seeing hawks, meaning I'm on the right path. Plus, I have all you beautiful people praying for me, knowing that makes my heart smile. Thank you for your concern. Knowing you really care means alot. Always,kel

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Kelly,
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Kelly you are in Donnies and mine prayers

Posted

Kelly, did your computer burp or did mine.. ity posted everything several times..LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I was going to say that too Pat but somethime when you do it by phone it post sever times because you don't think the frist one goes so I hit the button a couple more times and Poofy there they come..

Posted

sorry about that. I was using my phone. I didn't realize I hit it more than 1 time. maybe I can edit them all.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

No worrys Kelly I do the same thing.

Posted

LOL... I thought you had the hiccups... LOL

Posted

Hey Kelly.....you could always blame it on tremors from meds lol

Posted

@Patrick...your a funny guy.......as in goober funny!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I ask for prayer tomorrow I have to go to the hospital tomorrow for test. Thx

Posted

We will be praying for both of you.