Amy_Begs

is this weird?? - Lesbian Ladies

Amy_Begs
Posted

I love my friends as we all do they are all unique in their own special way.... but i find it weird (they dont really) but i have no gay friends i dont know why to be honest all my friends are in loving relationships but none of them are gay!!! I have quite a large family too like 60 cousins and none of them are gay either although some are questionable but am i the only one or is there other people out their who only have straight friends???

Posted

I don't think it's weird at all, I have no friends who are lesbian/bisexual but I have a couple of gay guy friends. It can be a bit annoying, especially because, like you they are all in really awesome relationships and I'm the only single one!

Posted

i have Tons of straight friends. in my area i only know of a couple of lesbians that i hang out with at parties but not on a regular basis. so no you're not alone. my girlfriend is the youngest of 10 siblings and she's the only gay one.

Tor_Saff
Posted

yeah most of my friends are straight one came out recently though but only after me talking to him about it and that but yeah i know how you feel but don't worry about it. i get on better with straight men than anyone one else.

Callie_Haymond
Posted

I have no gay/bi friends, and it sucks.

Posted

not weird at all! i had all straight friends too but then i started going to places like AquaGirl and Wilton Manor (LGBT parties and areas) and i've been meeting all sorts of people ;-] my bff is a gay guy too

Amy_Begs
Posted

kool so im not the only one thats awsome!!!!! now if i could just convince them to go to a gay bar once in awhile ill be sorted

Amy_Begs
Posted

oh love i have tried they go for like and hour and then want to leave, it's gonna be a long life with never getting the oppertunity to meet my kind of people hahahaha!!!!!!

Amy_Begs
Posted

i like you comment callie straight and too the point!!!!

Amy_Begs
Posted

i would so love too hunny but im stuck here in rainy ireland with my gayless friends and a mountain of work to do but you no you could go and fill me in on what you were up too!!!!! hahahahaha thats kinda sad

Amy_Begs
Posted

Thanks your so nice hun

Nebelpfade
Posted

All my men friends are straight and few are bi. Woman friends, mostly lesbians these days~

Posted

more than 75% of my friends are gay/bi/lesbian/pansexual etc
i dunno, maybe they flock to me?
i've helped a lot of my friends come out, and a lot of the ppl i meet are bi
try going to a GLBT support group?
it helps make it feel like you're not alone lol most ppl just go there to socialize lol

Nebelpfade
Posted

Yeah, Brittany is a cutie after all~

Posted

lol awe thanks ladies XD

Posted

Brittany is beyond "cute"...she's awesome! Love ya, girl! xxx

Posted

thanks XD you're awesome too

Posted

vat? o.o

Posted

most valuable player. =] because everyone keeps complementing you (I know, i'm kinda lame sometimes haha)

Posted

not lame, more random, which everybody loves :3
n thank u