Hi everyone - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm new to this site, and I'm looking for friends. I'm also trying to find a boyfriend.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

welcome to the site

Sam_Barker
Posted

just a nice hello. Ask and you will get many points of view. Most valid

Posted

thanks

Posted

Welcome to you. I am also looking for boyfriend great to make new friends too. I am happy to meet you on this site.

Posted

thanks.
u2

Posted

Sunday, Feb 6th, 11, 10:00 Hrs. M.S.T.

Hi Everyone,

Been on Gays.Com for a Bit Over a Year etc. Just Getting Involved Again on Various Groups etc.
Looking 4 a BF Can Get Interesting, Good Luck to Those Looking. Live With
a BF of Sorts. He is a Dominate Top and Also the Boss Really.
Can Get Interesting When It Comes to Sex and Other Matters. If Interested Feel Free to Ask Questions.

Tnx,

Operater,

gstanescu84
Posted

Welcome ERik

Posted

Hi Erik!

Posted

Awww, thanks Johnny. That's very nice of you to say. This being Albuquerque, though, what I usually hear is "f*cking little faggot." LOL

Posted

That's ashame dude. You're beautiful and should be treated with respect. I always thought New Mexico was kind of cool.

Posted

It is very cool. I was kidding (although I did get called a joto once by a panhandler).

Posted

I agree with Johnny
U r very cute Michael

Posted

I would punch out anyone that called him a name.. Sorry. I'm not a aggressive guy,but I am protective.

Posted

I must concur Michael. You are very cute. As far as the other one is concened I can be rather agressive when it comes to the F word"fag" . we ahjve our words like every minority does. Like I have a pet lesbein and I am the pet fag . Not derogatory and I have noissues as long asit's with in the community

Posted

I'm pretty much with that, Don. It can be a term of endearment. If it isn't, I try to just blow it off. It says more about the source than it does about me.