Why is it that all the girls I like are straight are there any girly lesbians? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I like real women and that's what I'm looking for I don't like the label lesbian I'm a person not a type, don't take offence anyone I'm just not into the bucth gals :/ honestly I'm not shallow I just want a girl that looks and loves being a woman?xxx

Posted

there's plenty, i think lipstick lesbians are more common
i understand, i'm not into butch girls

Posted

I'm glad I'm not the only one it's so hard to tell tho with lipstick lesbians coz they look straight lol when I tell people they say you don't look like a lesbian haha

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Im kinda girly lol, i dont were make up much and never were things like dresses but i dont dress or look like a man lol or i hope i dont look like a man any way haha x

Posted

lol...like completely understanding, I am more attracted to lipstick lesbians. I feel bad for saying that but like I dunno I feel as if I am dating her because she is a girl and I rather her not look like a guy not saying it is a bad thing, it is just not my thing...

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

I know what your sying thow, i prefer the more girly lasses x

Posted

I love the girlly girls, but not to say the random andro from time to time, but I really get what your saying, Its also difficult to find a girlly lesbian who isn't a complete stuck up bitch. lol. It's too bad your not in the states Elle, I'd take you out!

Posted

it's a fact 80% of women are bisexual
trust me all you have to do is let a girl know you like girls, hang out some more
take her home one night, and you seal the deal.
many girls don't like to say they're that way in public, the more girly ones worry about what their friends will think, bc lets face it, many of the girly ones are stuck up in some way, and think everyone wants them lol

Posted

lol... i was never like that when I was not out and I was really girly. But I understand whatcha saying

Layla_Nicole_Hurst
Posted

Haha, I'm really girly and I don't think I'm stuck up...at least I really hope not lol. But i agree that unless you are really certain, identifying lipstick lesbians can be somewhat difficult, but they're out there=)

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm girl and I don't think [or at least, I hope] I'm not stuck up... hahaha oh Brittany. Girly Girls... you kinda have to already know them.. .those are not girls u pick up in bars, but u get introduced to.

Posted

lol... they can be the ones you pick up in bars if it is a lesbian bar... just saying.

ok... I am completely just bored! :P

Posted

i do get introduced to most of them
i'm not saying all beautiful girls are stucks up, i'm saying every now and then you find one
then you have woman who know they're beautiful, and don't have a huge ego

Posted

love this convo lols. I think sometimes the pretty girls are just a little more insecure, it's not about being stuck up all the time but it looks the same sometimes. I know some girls are also more likely to dress nicer to make themselves feel better, i.e. when they're in a bad mood. any who those are my two cents.

Posted

Haha I totally agree I love the girly girls, but we are girls who love girls ;-)
Ps. I've had my fair share of falling for straight girls too -_-

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

i'm girly i just suck at meeting women in my area lol

Posted

I'm trying to change my luck and head to a lesbian bar, that way I'll know for sure they're on my team! haha maybe we all should do that too =]

Posted

I know exactly what you mean! I want a girlie girl too! But I always fall for the straight ones! I currently have a HUGE crush on this girl a work with but she is completely straight and what's worse, she is against gay marriage. fml. Geez.

Posted

And I totally agree D'Andra!

Posted

lol... well when i turn 19 in june i will be sure to do so. :P

Posted

im a girly girl

jessicazylee
Posted

dont bother with ppl who are closeminded. I grew up in California and straight girls are flattered when they're hit on by women, but embarrassed and apologetic. you just have to open ur mind [and hunting ground]

Posted

im the same way. i like girly girls haha but theyre way hard to find.

Posted

hey im so glad that we all think the same like someone sadi earlier we are girls that love girls and i have the same problem i have liked and still do look at some of my friends and thing if only haha i have a gay bar where i live but all the people i kjonw taht go there are straight (girls) so mabey you are right about 80% thingy....will have to find a few peepz to go with me and see how it goes

Posted

im most deffently a lipstick lesbian but i know where your coming from