Kaylee_Lessard

first girl date - Lesbian Ladies

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

I have my first girl date tonight...not going to lie, kind of nervous...uhh...any advice or tips? A tiny part of me think itd be easier if she ditched me lol...but no, I do want to go...*sigh* feel free to leave comments, I am alone here and getting ready...hope this goes ok...blah

jessicazylee
Posted

be yourself!! good luck!

Posted

good luck kaylee, have fun!

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

thanks, but pretty sure i got ditched :/ figures

jessicazylee
Posted

meh. see if there's an excuse and how u feel about it. if it was legitimate [i got stood up once, but it turns out her brother was in a car accident, so she left and completely forgot], reschedule. if not, well u're better off then.

Posted

sorry to hear that. I agree with Jessica sometimes there's a reason. Maybe she was nervous you woudn't like her? anywho, either way I'm pretty sure she's not going to be the only pretty girl to ask you out
]

Aby_Wu
Posted

how was your date ?

Posted

Why would anyone ditch a beautiful woman like you, Kaylee? If she did she was an absolute idiot!
Don't be too bashful...I had my first "date" last weekend...it was with someone VERY close to me too...whoo hoo!!!

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

thanks ladies, but guess it wasnt my time...i never get the ladies, dang lol

Posted

There's always a next time hunni, chin up, ul find someone and be thankful wa has happend, wen 1 door closes another opens bewt xXxXx

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

yea, maybe, thanks

jessicazylee
Posted

cheh. Chin up chicka, there's billions of fish out in the sea, and not to mention, there's a great freedom and independence in being single. noone to hold u back, no one's feelings to consider. and no pining if u're separated by the Pacific Ocean, like I currently am.

oh and let's not forget, racist parents. Jeebus, my parents are taiwanese, which means they're more racist than homophobic. My mom wants me to get back with my ex gf cuz she's chinese, than for me to stay with my bf, who's Indian.