Nicole_Marshburn

Why is it soo hard to find a gurl that just want to be loved???? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I have been gay for almost 3 years i love it besides gurls cheating and using me for money and sex.. It there any gurls out there that just want to be love for once?

Nebelpfade
Posted

Id never cheat nor use others for money nor sex. =) So it's not that hard to find~

AngelxEyes
Posted

That's all I want. So yea we're out there.

Posted

have you considered the ppl you're hanging around with?
or maybe it's just that some of us want to be loved, just by everyone
i can't really explain it too well. but some ppl can't handle the attention of just one person, they need more to fuel their hunger, leading them to actions deemed wrong

Nebelpfade
Posted

Me, I just don't care about being loved by who and what so ever. I'm myself, I'll stay the way I am, like it or not. I won't change who I am for others, because that wouldn't be me. You want someone that wont cheat ? Think about wanting someone who'll be loyal. You want someone who wont use you ; money sex ? Think about someone frank and honest that won't just play the relationship as a game. From what I see, many peoples who lives into big cities are cheaters, because theres plenty of gurls and they wanna try here and there, whats the best. And because theres many, they don't really put themself more than that into the relation, or will try to use you, or cheat. Cheaters are hardly a type who'll change and stop cheating.

Posted

Im very kind heated i like to make sure my gurl got what she needs and is happy. i have only been in love one time after that break up i cant seem to have and luck with a good gurl.

Posted

i don't believe many ppl today have that quality
i don't believe in monogamy, just something i've learned
i just enjoy the company of a woman, than let her, like catch and release
we stay friends, most of the time
i don't like to waste their time, i think when something begins it feels so good
but things for me get boring, i don't want to settle down, i have so much to do
focusing on one person would drive me crazy, i don't someone to make me important, i accomplish a lot in school and work
i think it's better to focus on urself, learn about yourself, then find a pretty girl
by then you'll be able to tell if she's worth it
just my opinion though

Nebelpfade
Posted

But will you be worthy of her ? =)

Posted

to be worthy all you have to do is be truthful
remain faithful, keep the romance, and hold her tight

Posted

i'm not a user or abuser ;-] sometimes the person you're really looking for is right there in front of you

Sandy_Acosta
Posted

HI....IM NEW HERE AND IM LOOKING TO BE LOVED...TIRED OF BEING USED,

jessicazylee
Posted

look around a bit. Rewards come to those who wait. Players know what to say and what to do, quickest way to get someone in the place they want. And I disagree with the city thing... if you gonna cheat, u're gonna cheat. But if they're a cheater, yes city makes it easier. IMO it just means another way to easily thresh the bad from the good.

Posted

yea, i think a lot of people want that....and some find it but that said person lives 12 hours away >.>....not going to mention any names XD...but said woman should know who she is that I am referring to XD

Posted

i find if you try to avoid "love'
it kinda finds you
i personally like to focus on my relationship with my family and friends
b/c they do love us, and we forget that sometimes it's all we need
at least that's my experience lol

Tiffany_Hasty
Posted

Haven't found too many girls that are into girls such as myself, am I really that bad looking? Sheeshhh!

Tiffany_Hasty
Posted

Lipsticks message or add me. Pleassseee!

Tiffany_Hasty
Posted

Come on ladies if you like what you see, express yourself!

Tiffany_Hasty
Posted

Being faithful is very important to me.

jessicazylee
Posted

This lipstick, at least, prefers it when someone approaches her because of a fascination of who I am, rather than my lipstick status. You can prefer a type but to chase after anyone who happens to be that type is condescending.

Posted

after reading all the comments i forget what the question is..
haha..
umm oh yes..
there are good people out there ..

AngelxEyes
Posted

Jessica has a point lol

jessicazylee
Posted

@sheila that was cute haha
@nicole thanx

anyhow hope u guys had fun on vday! Dont let ur single or attached status ever hold you back in anything!!

Posted

I agree with everyone in this conversation. I'm single, loving, caring, sweet, loyal and of course the cuddling type. I've never cheated on anyone I've been with and I've had nothing but online long distant relationships. Whether it be outside the country or within the states. I still haven't found the right one it seems like. I thought I did but she fell out of love with me because of a few bumps along the road side then moved way too fast after the break up like she was almost excited about it. But if anyone's single and looking for friendship or even dating long distance, I'm all yours. ;3