Julia_Hoffman

Anyone got any advice? - Lesbian Ladies

Julia_Hoffman
Posted

So a while back i broke off a relationship with someone that i've known since the first day of school(aka elementary school). I have liked her for as long as i can remember but i just didn't feel good enough. She loves the fanciest of things but i can't provide them and it made me feel like i was holding her back. But now i see her everyday and spend hours upon hours with her, she confides in me about the people that she likes, she's real touchy feely and loves to hang on me which only seems to make it worse because as much as i'd like to just stay there i know that if i do i will just get my hopes up. idk what to do anymore i've tried to just forget, to not stare at her, to avoid touching her, and everything else. I just don't know what to do anymore, it's too hard to see her everyday but i don't think i could stand not seeing her everyday.

jessicazylee
Posted

sometimes you just need a break. when u're around someone, they're in your vision and in your thoughts. Since you've known her for so long, it's possible that she occupied your time/thoughts so much you haven't been able to consider anyone else.

Pick up a hobby, make some new friends. Find something that is yours

Posted

Does she still want a relationship?

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

maybe she misses you, talk to her about how you feel, worst she'll say is that she doesnt want, best could be that she wants to try again and material things arent everything

Julia_Hoffman
Posted

I don't think i have the guts to ask, i mean i was the one to break it off only to turn around and ask her out again? I don't guess i really want to have a relationship with her i think i just want to be friends again. I don't know, i'm just really confused on it. She deserves better you know? I just don't want to do something that i will regret or that will hurt her. I'm sorry i know i sound completely pitiful and annoying.