Getting Back IN The Saddle and Riding The Fuck Out Of Her - Love and Romance

Posted

hello everyone. i would like to talk about getting your like back after a break up.
i have been n a relationship for the past 20yrs believe it or not. (thats longer than most of you have been alive lol) 2 women, 1 right after another, no break
i was living n maryland. and i was happy for a very long time.
but then came the moment of reliazation, do i want to spend the rest of my life living like this.
i turned 40 and took a real good look at my life.
my partner at the time was a store manager at a Mc'ds. we lived n a beautiful home. and i owned my own pet sitting business and worked with the horses. all of my passions were fulfilled.
But i was empty inside. i was so lonley inside.
u see Mc'ds requires u to sell your soul to them. she made great money but she had no time for me. our relationship became second priority.
as u probably have already guessed, she s a work aholic.
i was finacially rich and heart empty. so after 3yrs of procrastinating and 10yrs of being in this relationship i finally got the courage and i packed up my stuff and really joined the circus.
The big apple circus
it was the hardest decision that i have ever made. to take care of myself totally. you see all of my life i was a player, and hooked up with women who had it going on. great jobs, bank accounts, u name it they had it and so did i. and thats the situation i was in, in maryland. i was very well taken care of. but so empty inside.
i find as i grow older physically, i am growing mentally, and spiritually. anotherwords shit that worked for me before. u no all of the rationalations that you tell yourself so that you can stay stuck.
when they are blown out of the water u r left with you. and i finally met me and i was a very scared, lonley, sad, unconnected, hurting, woman. in the end thats what i found. and i didn't like what i felt.
i have spent alot of time working on me. now it was time to put all of that work into action. all talk and no walk, just keeps u misreable. and awareness without action s very uncomfortable.
and there isn't enough liquor, or *** in the world that would make you feel comfortable. if u never have done any research with *** and alcohol please don't do it. just trust me you will loose yourself for a very long time.
when i was younger i had a great sense of adventure and that energy was stiffled. so i had to jump start myself. and what better way to do that then joining the circus.
i was the groom for the horse act. and i had a blast for 1yr. thats long enough for me. circus and carney people are a very strange group of people. and a great distraction for me. i was around people who were so alive with the help of *** and alcohol. scarey people to say the least.
dont get me wrong leaving her was the hardest thing that i had ever done in my life. i left all of my security behind to stand on my own to feeeeeeeeedeet
today i am here to report that i have landed in NYC for a while. very single
and i believe that i am healthy enough to get into the first healthy relationship in my life.
YEA 2 DAY I have my own job. my own place to live.
before i always moved back home. with both of my parents deceased there s no more home for me. but thats ok cause i got me. and i am dependable, reliable, loyal, responsible, loving, compassionate and so much more.
" If U Look In The Mirror N Don"t Like What U C U Can Do Something About It"
now being out of the saddle for so long, i want to no how do you find a woman nowadays.

Posted

Now and days the best way to meet a woman is usually in a place of positive interest that most women gather to and not clubs cuz that only would last for some weeks your looking long term so something in the daylight and less smoke would be the path to find a woman living healthy. Go to the market and get ur flirt on!

To find a healthy woman you go to a healthy place!

Romeo

Posted

The market sounds so square Sammie, where do u meet women

Posted

the whole issue of where to meet women seems to come up again and again. i'm fortunate to live in Wash. D.C. which has a pretty large gay community. I'm a grad student at Georgetown and I've met a lot of women on campus. One place I avoid like the plague is Lesbian bars. They're pretty much meat markets, and I've never liked being identified with a group. Being gay is a part of who I am. But just a part. It's not my sole point of identification. I love going to straight bars and play the game 'find the lesbian'. It's a game i made up...you'd be surprised.

Posted

i like that i have pretty good gaydar. i live in nyc. and there s plenty of opportunity 4 me to meet women. i just want other peoples opinions on the subject. thanks Kristin

Posted

Oh BTW i should of explain bettah the Market is not a food store its a place where all the entertainment scene is locate in my city kinda where all culture collide and mix there is always new faces in the market to collect numbers from lol! I think you should jus put yourself out there and get back in rotation of the dating pool. I don't think about where to go to met girls i just do. I'm a fun person to hang out with and talk to so i don't have to work the room as much like other people. I think it helps more when im having fun cuz im always surrounded by girls i meet at dance clubs. Its not the meeting part thats hard to me its picking the right girl to be my #1. Just jump in and show them what u about Boi!