So this might so a little crazy but I'd appreciate some advice... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I was in a 7 year relationship with a guy, for the last 2 1/2 years of that relationship I was also hooking up with my best friend, Jamie, who is a girl. I kept telling her that I would one day be with her and find the courage to break up with him. I no longer had feelings for him and I am completely in love with her. About a month ago, he broke up with me. Now I can finally be with Jamie, but now she says that I waited to long and her feelings have changed. She's in this depression stage, like literally has depression and is going to counseling and says that she doesn't even know if we can be friends because she is so hurt. Do I stick with her and try to win her back or do I move on?

Posted

if you really love her stay and be there for her. sometime wen ppl push you away is wen they want you to be there the most.

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

agreed ^^

Posted

I think she is probably hurt because she stuck with you that long and you never took the initiative to break up with him. For me it would be to difficult to stay ith you that long when you were with someone else. So she must really love and if she stuck with it that lomg then you should at least return the favor and stick with her. I would be really depressed too from that situation. If you really love her you should show her by being there. I dont think I would be that happy if the only way I could be with you is because he broke up with you. It should have been the other way around. I know its hard but in the end it would have been in everyones best interest to have broke up with and got with her. You and hwr would have been happy and he would eventually would have gotten over it because you doing that was jus hurting everybody more.

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm surprised she stuck with you for so long. Also, consider
1) she may have thrived on the fact that she was stealing you away from someone. It's an ego-booster, and even more of a hunt. And now that the conquest is done... now what? She can't toss you, since she waited so long.
2) his breaking up with you means that he was the one to make that decision. Not you. That means that you still didn't have to the guts to do it yourself.
3) what happens when the husband leaves the wife for the mistress? Or rather, what happens when the wife leaves the husband for the mistress, in this situation. How does she know you aren't going to leave her for another mistress or affair?

Posted

Thank you so much for the advice. I am definately going to stick with her and try to get her back. I am very thankful that she stuck with me for so long and everyone is right by saying that I should have broken up with him and she even said that and I wish I could take it back because I stayed with him for comfort reasons and that's just selfish. But I am also in counseling to to better myself for her because I truely do love her. I hope I'm not to late and I can get her back...

Posted

good luck to you Erica!!

Posted

thanks

Posted

good luck. i hope you get her back.