Kyle_Matwie_48550

sho... - Gay Guys! <3

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

i just broke up with my boyfriend.. and i feel like shit. on a happier note tho, im single now :P ... any one who wants to console me :$?

Posted

Aw! Sorry to hear about your break up. I hope your heart isn't broken!?

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

Jim_Staley
Posted

I am very sorry about your brake up. I got dumped by my boyfriend the day after xmas. So if you need some one to talk to I am more then willing to try and help if you need it. Yes I know just how shitty it feels

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

don't worry honey you'l feel better soon xD you just neeed to go out and hit afew bars and get drunk.. or have a few girlfriends over for a pity party whichever best fit's yea ^^

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

hey jim, thank you but my friends are the ones i need right now. its really omplacated and long so im sorry.

and douglais booze is what got me into this mess, but i wouldn't mind a pity party thanks for the idea.

Sam_Barker
Posted

so if we all tell you we love you will it help or is this just a great opportunity to find out who you are and what love is really all about

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

loving helps and fuck finding out who i am... i did tht last year...

Posted

sho u are under age if you are 15 in this site

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

sorry to hear youll be back on the saddle soon

Posted

He's 15. if that's the case don't worry about the breakup dude,they'll be many more fish to hook.

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

lol im not worried im just upset ya know? like i thought that it was going to last. but these things happen. and as for bobby upthere... hes a mother fucking CREAPPP!! like legit... i dont mean to be so mean, but like hes like 9 0 and was trying to make moves on me... so yeah i pay no attention to people like that...

Posted

you should even be here in the first place

Posted

leave and come back wen you are 16 liying shit
trouble maker

Posted

u dont pay atention then answer why you so upset /u were in you profile i need some 1toconsole me i said me like im gonna travel 500 miles ur more stupid then i taught

Posted

that is not making move on you then you call me a pedophile im no pedofile to let you know i dont go with under 18

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ok gramps

Posted

call me cramp if you want to i except ur apolegy /i want you no harm its just ur to arsh on yourself with your bf im an aries i hit the button easy so am i sorey if i offend you but it was not mean't that way ok ty

Posted

hey kyle, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders - better than many peeps with more life experience than you - good on ya!

Sam_Barker
Posted

Please keep in mind if you are playing with over 17. Nothing will happen to you but the other guy could end up in jail or labeled for the rest of his life. Please play with guys under 18 for their sake even if the older are stupid. I know older have mane attractions but please take care of them if they do not have the smarts to protect themselves. From my point of view at your age nothing should be permanent. You will grow and change much over the next few years and no person or relationship should hold you back.Remember if you change, they might lose you and they may know how good they have it.
Stay curious and love it all It is part of your path and everything really is happening perfectly. He knows what H is doing and I surely do not. I do the best I can and He turns it out the way it is supposed to. That is not necessarily always what I asked for.
You have a wonderful life ahead NEVER miss a day
Sam

Kyle_Matwie_48550
Posted

matt, yeah i do i had alt of shit thrown at me my whole life ( no im not complaining, actually altho it Is hard, im happy that i wen through everything that i did) but yeah i like to learn from my mistakes, doesnt mean i wont make them again, but i try to :P

and sam, thank you so much, for putting in the time to write all that and yeah i get that i shouldn't go for older, and in a sense i try not to, but it seems as tho when i go for the kids my age they are extremly confused, i am too, but i need some one who can help point me in the right direction. i do have limits, due to my age and im not going to hook up with just anyolder person, and i rspect the laws. he was a bit older than me but we didnt have sex. in Canada the law is you cant have sexual interactions. but also im turning 16 in the next few months

Sam_Barker
Posted

we all need a mentor. Think about a public place might better for his sake. I know it is hard at your age but f you like him, protect him, get creative

Jordan_Woods
Posted

sorry for your brack up mate i know it can be hard to move on but just think its him loseing out here not you as long as you have got ya mates and people to talk to you should be fine good luck for the future im shure your mr perfect will show up soon and keep ya chin up

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

np XD pity parties are the best :P and by the by at your age you shouldn't give to much thought to break ups wait until your old like me to give a shit :P