John_White_49749

Mr Right - Gay Guys! <3

John_White_49749
Posted

I have decided am givin looking for Mr Right a go and see where it gets me, so what will his stats be well lets see.

No Older than 30, Slim or Skinny, Fit not Fat, Smooth not Hairy NOT on Drugs, Kind, Caring, Working,Genuine , a good laugh, know how to have a good time but not at the expence of others, Must be able to Drive

are you out there well lets see

Posted

Good luck.

Posted

Thats how u look for ur mr right?

John_White_49749
Posted

i am gonna need it luck is not my best friend at the moment

Sam_Barker
Posted

It is good to have a list so you know what you are looking for.
Please remember you may have to kiss a thousand frogs to find your prince
Be curious 8 or 9 out of ten may be enough and be sure you do not miss him looking for his faults instead of assets

Posted

Thought I found Mr Right but sadly he's still just a friend 'n may need it keep it that way awhile :-(
Anyway I'll keep my eyes open. Any takers? ;-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome John to gays.com and best of luck finding Mr Right

Posted

why not open up yourself to the men out there, don't limit yourself to "mr right must be......." he may be sitting in front of you but you won't open your eyes yet.

Sam_Barker
Posted

right and I do not know how others feel but there is omething to be said for Mr. Right Now with some discretion

Bill_Jones_36447
Posted

sorry things haven't gone well recently -- there really are a lot of young men like you idolize, but most also are lonely and looking; you've started and don't despair. As Fritz said, look close by and you may be surprised.

Mark_Principe
Posted

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sam_Barker
Posted

Remember you may have to kiss a thousand frogs to find yor prince

Posted

maybe you're just trying to emphasize that point, but you already said that

Sam_Barker
Posted

guess I do repeat myself but maybe it is worth it. Older is not always better memory either

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I qould not agree with that @Sam.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry need spell check... It should have said "that I could not agree with that @Sam.

Sam_Barker
Posted

please I am duslexic cannot read or spell an as a cdoctor I cannot write so you an read. Figures

John_White_49749
Posted

well this is day 2 of looking for mr right not been successful as of yet of to bed in a mo saturday will be a new day