Brittany_Campbell

Being The Experiment.... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

The past three girls I have been interested in have used me as an experiment. I don't have anything against bi girls, but is this a common thing with them??? I just want to actually have a good time with a girl and not get used in the end, is that too much to ask for???

Posted

not at all! maybe you're just going after the wrong girl =] I'm bi and don't date to experiment so i'm one of the good 'guys' haha! don't worry a great person is gonna pop up and who cares if they're lez or bi, its all labels in the end

Posted

I'm sorry your experience has sucked! I'm looking for a relationship, and a good time. I'm bisexual, and I would never think of using someone in that way, or anyway for that matter. Hopefully in the future, you won't have those kinds of experiences.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Those girls weren't meant fo rya I guess~

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm bi, haven't been with a girl yet. But I wont experiment, because I think that physical actions must bely emotional feelings. I wont even kiss someone I'm not in a relationship with

Posted

its bi curiosity thats usually whenn they experiment deciding if they juss like hook ups or relationships and have actual feelingss.
but dont worry ! somee chick will come alongg & you guys could actually fall in love with eachother :]

Hope_Cranford
Posted

I am a bi girl and have not yet experienced a real relationship with a girl. Though most of my sexual experiences w/ girls have been experiments I have experienced being w/ a girl I had feelings for. I started off seeing if being bi is wht I really wanted so I experimented. With that being said u r coming across the wrong girls for you. You need to find out right away what a girl is looking for so you won't end up feeling played. Most girls who are bi experiment 1st b4 they actually try to be bi full-time so you've got to know which one you're dating: a freshman or a senior...Get it?

Posted

love the analogy hope.

Posted

Yeah, I guess I should have know this would happen. As bad as it sounds and I know it is my mistake. We started hooking up while she had a boyfriend. And she had never been with a girl before. But I told her at the beginning I take relationships serious, because I dont think it is something to joke around with. And now we are going back and forth...she said wanted to be with him yet she is still hooking up with ma and cheating on him.

Posted

Hey, Y'all...just joined the group and am looking forward to it and new friends. Seems like I'm not alone here or on this site...I haven't been with my first woman yet - still "closet" I guess. I've been f---ed over by guys who, I guess, just wanted to use me as a cum-hole...don't think I ever got off with any of them either! That doesn't make me a slut, does it??

Posted

ummm no my dear, you were being used, it's clear you're learning from it
and you clearly don't want those guys anymore
sexuality is something special, and some ppl can't handle it so they spit words out like slut or whore
you need to experiement, it's only healthy and natural
learn more about yourself
just don't throw yourself at anything moving lol

Posted

Thanks, Brittany!! xxx