Lizbeth_Ochoa

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! =P - Lesbian Ladies

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

lmao, damn it rlly sucks being in a long distant relationship.. we only c eachother every once in a while.. but fuck! im sexually frustrated & so is she.. so when we finally c eachother after a while.. omg i get the butterflies in my tummy, & it feels lke our 1st kiss.. lol ugh! anyone have a long distant relationship??

Nebelpfade
Posted

Can't one of you just move with one another ? Cuz long distance relationships are the hardest to keep.

Sabreena_Kastara
Posted

ya....like yours mine started out like that, but after awhile we just fell apart, not so much fell apart but lived or own seperate lives which didnt make for a great relationship

Posted

My last girlfriend moved to Portugal for University and I'm all the way in Florida! we did webcams and talked on the phone for a while but it got hard and we called it off =[ i'm not gonna lie i miss her but long distance relationships are always the hardest... maybe do what Chrystelle said and try to find a way to move in/ get closer to each other. good luck!

Nebelpfade
Posted

Yeah well, I said that based of what happened to friends around me. One of them moved with her girlfriend and I won't see her much more. Sucks for that part~ But ! She did it for herself and because she loved thar girl. So all I could say to her was "Go for it gurl and don't regret it!". I would say the same to you, since she's happy over there. So try to talk to your gf about moving~

jessicazylee
Posted

my partner is in the states while I'm in Taiwan, and I'm here for a year and he can't visit. It's pretty rough when u are fighting online tho, I'm mad at him at hte moment.

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

no okie long story, here it goes. my gf is on her last semeser, about to graduate. & she is an only child. her mom hates the fact that her only daughter is gay, & she wants grandkids. Soo.. the mom from the get go did not lke me a bit. she is always complaining about PDA. (PUBLIC blah, blah AFFECTION) me & cami met here in texas we are about to be 8 months. & lke 2 months later the mom (which cami lives with) said they were moving to fort lauderdale with cami's grandma. it was heartbreaking for the both of us.. but we got thru it. i believe that with trust, communication, honesty that it could work. & depends on how much yu want it. being that shes an only child too, she can get her way if she rlly wanted to. i understand her mom, have nothing against her. if anything it doesnt effect me of the way she has judged me, bc i know wht i am. so the mom was also going thru a breakup with her bf john. & so not even @ months later.. the mom "missed/loved/couldnt live without" her bf john. so she moved back over here. now has a house in the woodlands with him. & cami had no choice but to stay over there. but until she graduates, she is able to come back. so till june =\ so ive waited for her for about 6-7 months. & i know the mom is happy about that. which is an issue for me. bc with all this done, it just shows me that later on in the future we may have problems, of cami letting her mom control her. bc her mom sees her as her "baby" still. its cute but gets annoying in cases lke this. & we have deff thot of breaking up, etc bc it seems easier, but im more than halfway there & i dont wanna loose her, so im sticking it out. & yes, lol her mom is lke fixing her room up when she moves down here. but soon when im good again on my feet, we r wanting to move in