Virginie_Faucher

love love love... what a word.. - Lesbian Ladies

Virginie_Faucher
Posted

is it possible to never love? I'm talking here of LOVE with a big "L". because of course, I love my family, friends and stuff, but love like I want to be with you always and for ever!? ... no love like I miss you the second I'm not with you!?... neighter love like my hearts is flying so high and my face shining!?...neighter. so what's wrong with me? everybody say I'm gonna find someday when I'll stop looking for it... but seriously, I begin to doubt of it..

ps: excuse me for my bad English, I'm not use to write it... but I'm sure you'll be able to uunderstand what I want to say...hope so..

Rose_Flower
Posted

Three years ago, nearly four. I fell in love with my best friend. Leaving me hopelessly surprised and misunderstanding every step of what was happening, I never expected this happening, falling for her and to the least did I expect falling for a girl. We were simply wonderful together and she finally made me feel complete, like my life had a purpose. The day she decided how she couldn't deal with this situation any more and left me with no explanation, no looking back, for a man who would answer all of her 'wishes'. That day, all my life crumbled to pieces and I understood how much we had been in love. I have not slept properly since, let alone let anyone in my life. We still see each other, which is not a good idea, but we miss each other. People say things like 'it will happen when you least expect it' or 'it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved'. But I still wonder if it is. To this day, and for what it feels the rest of my life, she will always be part of my heart. I can't go too much in to detail on here, but true love does really exist and I hope it comes to you very soon and you can feel what to truly love is and how it makes you feel, and trust me, when you get it, you'll know - if there's hesitation, it's not true love. I doubt this helped, but that's my experience Take care xxx

Virginie_Faucher
Posted

thanks to share! I guess our first true love stays in our mind for the rest of our lives...

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

from wht im guessing yu may want to spice up ur life, or want sumthing yu have heard about for soo long, that ur wanting for it to happen. love is a great thing, it makes yu feel on top ot the world and amazing. i fell in love of course unexpectedly, and with sumone i last thought.. i would. if sumone pointed at that girl yrs ago.. & said, shes gonna be it. i would have laughed & thot they were crazy.. but it happened within time. i was 19. & i of course always promised myself that if i ever did love sumone, it wouldnt end, i would fight for it 100% and my story wouldnt end up as sad as anyone elses. but we just could not be together bc she didnt feel the same way towards me.. and also she was my best friend. so with time i had to slowly let her go.. it was the hardest thing ive ever done in my life. but i did it. shes moved on, and so have i. i see it as lesson learned, and i gained experience in an area in life. i dont hate her, i wish the best for her, and i have good memories of us. but in the process of getting over her, i thought to myself "damn! i was soo much better, not in love" so dont look for it, nor rush, trust me ur time will come, enjoy ur life right now.. do yu. now im currently dating sumone, and we take things slow, learn from eachother, and little by little i find myself having more & more feelings towards her everyday more

Dalhia_Dufresne
Posted

I've met the woman of my life but I've never been able to make the first step I just write him a love letter but I loved him so much that I was afraid to approach therefore I think it would be best for me would love a girlfriend and not just the great love with an L

Nebelpfade
Posted

I met a girl who changed my world last year, entering me into the "gay world" since I never thought I would fall for a girl. The more I knew about her, the more I wanted to know and the more I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. At one point, I simply realised I cared for her, and she simply rejected me in the process. I simply moved on and acknowledged myself that I loved womans~

Posted

i don't think it exists anymore, or its extremely rare
my grandparents have been married for over 50 years
they were still madly in love
but i think a mutual love grows on ppl, i think ppl get lust and love confused a lot

Virginie_Faucher
Posted

wow thanks everybody for your comments, it helped me a lot!

Posted

ivve never been IN love before ivee been really close...but its kinda scaryy i feel like when i put myself out there im gonna get hurtt, its somthing im trying to deal with..
but someone will deff come alongg thats what u believe..someone will changee ur life & let u experience feelings you've never felt before!

Rose_Flower
Posted

I love seeing everyone's past and present represented in their comments, tangled with all the different experiences. It's also always lovely to see people who have experienced similar situations, but obviously in their own way!

I hope you all find whatever you're looking for xxx