Douglais_Simmons

The Dream - Poetry Group

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

Here I sit my gaze fixed on you, unable to look away my face burning with untold desire,my heart beating like drums of war, I try'd to speak but only silence escaped. looking down I grasp my throut in horror.. I turned screaming and yelling despretly but my words were soundless. I fell to my knee's cold tears cool the burn of my blushed cheek. as I lay kneel there in a world of fear I feel it, the touch of your hand a brush so solf as to belong to the pettle of a rose trailing up to my chin, I looked into your eye's hypnotized by what I saw.. you spoke soundless words that sent the fears away, so sweet now was the silence that once was a bane, without warning you rase me to my feet placing the gentlest of kisses on my lips, there I stood my eye's closed taking in your smell, your touch, the warth of your lips, as you draw away I hear you speak in wispered tone" it's time to wake my flower" with these last words the burn begins anew. I Wake...

Posted

The best damn dream I've heard in a while

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

thanks xD but um... it's not a shared love just a sorta crush that won't burn away xD