Sam_Marie

judging - Writers Nook

Posted

i really hate it when people only talk to the people they think is cute
ive had so many people start a convo with me starting with ur cute and yes its nice to hear but after that they wanna talk about sex and shit not even try to get to know you and when you dont wanna talk about something to dont wanna talk about they all of the sudden dont wanna talk to you
i dont judge in my eyes everyone is pretty,cute handsome and so on and so on
i try my hardest to make people feel ok when they are talking to me but then there are some people who dont give a damn and it ruins the chance for other people cuz they see the way some people act and think we all act like that it its bullcrap.

Takehiro_Saito
Posted

Agreed. I find it highly annoying when someone comes across as so shallow like that. What a conversation starter: "Hi, you're cute". Way to leave a self impression. ._.

Posted

Tell me about it, and they say they 'Are in love with you" and all they seen is a picture, and they just want your body cos you're young.

Sometimes I have felt like just two useful holes that unfortunately has a body between them!

Russ_Nielsen
Posted

That's why I don't post a photo of myself. That way people have to want to talk to me for who I am not because they see some cute face on the profile.

Posted

was the same for me for a while

Takehiro_Saito
Posted

You have a point, Russ. Might be worth doing that. o.o

Matt_Fisher
Posted

I ignore those comments, and make a mental note to be careful of those people. With them, I find that conversation is harder than normal (I have a disorder that makes socializing hard), and that they do not talk about much that really interests me.

Posted

When you say you have a disorder that "makes socializing hard", Matt, is it something like Asbergers? The reason I ask is that there is another guy about your age on here with that condition who would probably benefit from having a teenage friend to talk to about it.