so confused! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Why is this 'dating' thing so complicated!?! I thought this girl and I were on the same page, but I guess not!

Posted

Before I say anything, what exactly happened if you do not mind me asking.

Posted

Well I've been talking to this girl every single day for over a month now, we went on our first date this past saturday and things went great! She stayed at my house that night and I walked her out to her car sunday afternoon. She leaned in for a kiss and I gave her a peck (we were outside and I'm not 'out' yet) so later on that night she texted me asking why I didn't kiss her and so I explained it to her and she was ok. That same night she went out for her friends bday and her ex was there. She's still not over her, and yesterday she told me that we were 'in too deep' and all this other stuff...

Posted

She just has mixed feelings. She is confused and you just need to give her some time. She will most likely come back to you even if it is just as a friend.
Just ask her to be friends and to hangout so you two can talk (but you say ok we can just be friends before she does to make it seem like you’re taking the first step as a friend).
Find out what happened but gradually start to ask her. Remember all girls are emotional in a good and bad way and can take things out of context.
But basically she needs to work things out.
But it could also be hard for her hiding her relationship because you’re not out. I am not saying there is anything wrong with it but this is who you are and you do not have to tell people that your gay like why would anyone. It’s not like you would tell everyone you’re straight.
But just relax and just have fun, and good luck.

Posted

Thanks Mandy
When she told me this yesterday I asked her if we could still hang out as friends and she said 'of course, that would be great' so I then told her that we should probably cancel vday dinner and she said 'ouch' I told her I was kidding but she said that i wasn't. Lol...I probably shouldn't of cancelled it, but I just don't know what she wants from me...

Posted

I believe you did the right thing by cancelling the dinner. Just see what happens from here on. Like if you do not get another vday date then like just like talk to her and ask her if she wants to hang and just watch a movie, but do not make it romantic because it is just friends hangingout. (That is if you want to do that.)

Posted

it's lesbian talk for i'm seeing you until i can get my ex back
at least that's what i see
wouldn't try to get too deep into it, pull out of the situation
friends would be good, give yourself time to clear your head
that stuff can get confusing when tyou're too close to the picture
well that's my experience and opinion

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

agree with britt, she is not ready for anything if she still has feelings for sumone else. & its not fair to yu.. back away. it doesnt necessarily mean that ur giving up on her either, but ur giving her time & space that for her to figure things out. i would advice try not to c her, dont take her serious (lke get too attached) & be there for her as a friend thru text. i know it sucks, but yu dont wanna get hurt in the end, nor in a bad situation.

Posted

well said

Posted

Yea, thanks ladies! This really means a lot to me