Douglais_Simmons

Fucking Rage Dump o3o - Gay Guys! <3

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

OK I had the worst fucking thing imagenable happen T.T... I got asked RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of a packed Cafe if I wanted to get fucked.. by some random guy... WHO btw had been staring at me the whole time I was there >:O.. I mean REALLY NOW!! 8l.. I was at the cafe with a friend I havn't seen in a few weeks and this fucking guy has the balls the ruin my FUCKING DAY by trying to get some cheap fuck??? GOD!! AND as a result of his having gone looking for Quote on Quote"PEICE OF ASS" My friend ended up getting into a heated fight with this guy * OH GOD xS* thats not even the worst part O,O after he'd been not so politly told to GO THE FUCK AWWAY!! he had the nerve to calll me a tease.... A FUCKING TEASE!!! REALLY NOW??! D:< well needless to say my friend brandon disides to slug the prick... SO yeah... my weekend?? yeah it was fucking ruined....

I feel so much better ^^ sorry I had to get this shit out...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hey thats what the site is for, You have th right to rant. Oh and the guy who wad the unmittigated BALLS to try to pick you ups like that has less clss than an out house at low tide. Sounds like you and your friend were a lot more polite than I would have been. I'f have told him to go fuck himself and then given him the instruction manual on how to do it.

A word of caution. Make sure he is not stalking you. If you feel his IS and threatneing your personal safety be sure to call the police immediately.

Please stay safe,,

Dave

Posted

To be Honest with you I would of had the same reaction as you friend. I would of beat the shit out of the prick.

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

thanks I guess T^T but I still wish he hadn't bug'd me... Im still sitting here fucking cleaning brandons face T.T the dink got himself hurt over that shit.

yeah I don't have to be scared of fucking stalkers my brothers are always watching out for me ^-^ their super protective to the point where they beat up people that hurass me

Posted

Unfortunitly there are a lot of assholes in the world. usually I just repy sarcastically,but that one just hit me hard,so I would of hit him hard. Good to know that you have people that stand behind you.

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

yeah assholes are a dime a dozen and for somereason think im a good target T,T but watever I got drunk and layed afterwards so Im good ^^ heh~ and btw I CAN'T be sarcastic for some reason :l so I get bitchy xD