why is it so hard? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

okay for about two years i dated a younger female and i wanna know why is it hard to find a mature wom an in my age group

Kimberly_Kelly
Posted

Maybe you should just wait and let a woman come to you instead of trying to find someone you know? Sometimes that works, just be patient it'll happen trust me I know :]

jessicazylee
Posted

exactly... it was when i declared i was taking a year off dating, that ALL the lesbians came out of the wood work

Nebelpfade
Posted

Young ones tend to fool around, try to find better, only go for sex, etc. But well, mature ones are indeed more rare.

Posted

yea, i find young women dont know what they want. and a lot of them are more bi than lesbian but claim they are lesbian because they feel like it. i lost count of the times a girl has cheated on me with a guy and dumped me. i dont really trust bisexual women anymore, i really dont think they know what they want, let alone i dont think they even want women much, only to use for sex and to get more attractive men to want her. i think all bigirls want are men, and just use women to get what they want.

Nebelpfade
Posted

I've been single for more than five years and I don't really mind or not being single ya know. Take time knowing how it is to be single too and not always in a relationship. Anyhow, it's not that I wanna be alone/single, it's just that I prefer to be single than bad accompanied. Many these days go out with any girl they find attractive, or to play around, so take your time babe.

jessicazylee
Posted

being bisexual myself, I tend to not to date women who give me shit because I'm supposedly more promiscuous. If you're gonna treat me like shit, I'm not gonna bother. I've even been told that I shouldnt be as active as I am, as having a bisexual activist is "counter" to our fight. And honestly, it's because of that biphobia that I can see why it's easier to just call oneself lesbian or straight instead of bi. It's just completely against my activist calling to hide that way.

I'm a nester, my shortest relationship was one year. I'm also reserved, and never even kiss someone if I'm not in a relationship with them. I think either open your eyes to the shit bisexuals have to face and leave off, or perhaps date outside of baby gays who just discovered their sexuality

jessicazylee
Posted

back to charlane: sometimes it's also a question of where you're meeting people as well. Finding someone at a dating venue or a club party doesn't have hte tendency for serious relationships [not always true, but generally]

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

ive gotta agree with jessica lee

Posted

thank you all for the great advice and now i don't feel like so much of a twat anymore .

Posted

i agree with you jessica about the whole biphobia thing, and it doesnt really make much sense to me because why are we stereotyping bisexuals when arent we trying to get rid of the sterotypes that are againt the gay lesbian AND bisexual community, by us sitting here and critisizing bisexuals arent we just backtracking to all of the progess that has been made. obviously stereotypes are going to exist whether we like it or not because it is human nature to judge, but the big problem here is generalization, just because you come across a mean dog doesnt mean all dogs are mean, and just because you come across one cheating bisexual doesnt mean all bisexuals are cheaters and same thing with age, theres going to be imature and mature people throughout the age spectrum so its just depends on the person. its about the person, lets stop focusing on all of these silly labels

Nebelpfade
Posted

I wouldn't care that much is she girl was bi or lesbian on my part, as long as she doesn't fool around or cheat. =)