Sara_Neemann

Hmmm.. looking for "the one" - Lesbian Ladies

Sara_Neemann
Posted

I would really like to find someone who I can really get to know and who will treat me with respect. I just kinda got out of an abusive relationship and I just need to find the right girl for me... If your interested in getting to know me then message me up .

Also, I need some advice on how to forget about the horrible past relationship I was in... It's really hard for me to overcome it. :/

jessicazylee
Posted

Sometimes it's better to just take some time off... you dont want to rebound, and it's not fair to the person getting rebounded. You cant be in a healthy relationship if you aren't whole yourself.

jessicazylee
Posted

I refused to date for an entire year after I got out of an abusive relationship. Exactly one year later, I meant my current partner of 2 years

Posted

Jessica has a good point. You aren't going to be able to forget either, we learn from our mistakes/past relationships and keep moving forward. You will appreciate the better things in life more because of what you have been through

Sara_Neemann
Posted

I wouldn't say I'm rebounding... This happened some time ago and I just would like to really find that special someone. I'm ready for another relationship, I just have some trust issues sometimes because of the past relationship.

AngelxEyes
Posted

Jessica has a good point. Its all fine and dandy if you want a good relationship but make sure your ready. I myself am in a sort of relationship with a girl who just got out of a bad relationship and it isn't easy. I get pushed away a lot because of the trust thing. She wants to be with me but i can tell she isn't ready. But all i can do is be patient and try to work through things with her

jessicazylee
Posted

plus the best relationships come unexpectedly. when u're "looking" for a relationship, u either are desperate or picky.

Desperate means u'll pick up any dog cat duck that crosses the road [sorry, Chinese idiom, I can't translate it to english very well].

Picky means you're likely to toss out teh baby with the bathwater.

Sara_Neemann
Posted

Ummm.. I'm not that type of person at all.

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm sorry if I read you wrong, I'm just a little too used to hearing this from baby gays [college freshmen] who think they always have to be in a relationship :P

[raise your hand if you know someone like that]

AngelxEyes
Posted

*raises hand*

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

lol damn jessica's good at advice! lol

jessicazylee
Posted

thanks! 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and jetting around the globe will do that to ya @_____@