Lizbeth_Ochoa

mkay girls im on a mission lol <3 - Lesbian Ladies

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

mkay this is a bit personal.. but i need help. me & my gf r wanting to try sumthing of course different. so we decided on a strap on for the longest.. but the thing is. we both are super uber tight. & well shes a virgin. so we dont want one even regular sized.. & i know that in the sex shops.. they have lke to the biggest ones. can yu help to gimme info on where we could find one.. lke not soo bigg? thanks

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

Funny, I just posted something about being too tight too, lol. Hmm.. the sex shops here have small ones as well as big ones... Look around online, I'm sure you'll find something.

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

lol see i am a bit sexually deprived.. so i dont know wht to look up or wht website.. & well we were actually looking for one smaller than a regular size. wayy smaller. but strap. were both very gentle..

Posted

All you need to do is look around on internet, and sex shops.
At first, I found different toys too big at the beggining. Yes in sex shops they do sometimes tend to gloat about larger dildos and other toys, but go in, just ask and I'm sure that, if they're any good, that they will be able to help find a more appropriate size for you and your girlfriend.

Posted

have you tried adam and eve?

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Alot of sex shops just put the big impresive stuff on display but if you go in and ask alot of places my actualy have smaller ones, it may seem embarassing but they know people require difrent things and any good 'toy' store should have a large range of difrent shapes and sizes

Cami_Rene
Posted

I am not at all embarrassed about you asking everyone on here about this, idky. :P You're lucky little one.. :P Veryyy lucky.. haha.

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

lol thank yu guys for the tips.. i will try & keep updated
lol & yah babe i am lucky to have yu