My Valentine? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

So im single, got my heart broken and extremely lonely...anyone wanna be my Valentine? I'll cook, romance you, just hold and love me ; )

Posted

why do you need to have a valentine? valentines day is a day to tell someone you admire that you have feelings for them, either anonymous or not..
thats what valentines is about.. it isnt about spending the day with your loved one, cause thats what they should be doing efor eachother everyday anyway

the point is, valentines isnt about having someone, its about telling someone you have feelings for them, if they didnt know.

Posted

I hope this doesn't sound stupid. but I say if you have an excuse to party, take it. being single on valentines day, whether you're hetero or gay, sucks, but it doesn't have to. Do you have some single friends to party with, or maybe just a couple of friends to just have fun with doing whatever you do. This sounds kind of like dumb advice I know, but I just thought I'd throw it there.

Posted

I have never bought into the whole valentines day myself. It is a marketing scheme. If I need a day to show my love, then my love must not be that real. I do not need one day to celebrate, I need every single day. I have never celebrated it, and I never will. It is not because I am not romantic, because I can be, I just don't think I need the rest of the world telling me when to celebrate my love. I can do that all on my own.

jessicazylee
Posted

being with a partner on vday is nice, but parties on Vday rock!! I'm in the worst shape: attached but my partner on another continent, and we wont be able to see each other for at least a year

Posted

I haven't celebrated Valentines day since I finished Elementary school. Even now its just too commercial for me. If you like to celebrate Valentines, party it up with friends, watch corny movies or something. My dad used to make us all chocolate cakes with our names on them and his saying " Where are you? In my heart"

I guess for me its more about family.

Posted

hey same here. i think if i ever had someone on valentines day, it would mean the apocalypse, and to prove that fate makes sure im single on valentines day, one time i had a girlfriend, and we broke up on valentines day. so we never got to actually be with eachother on that day

thats why ive renamed it depression day, because more people are actually depressed on valentines day than they are happy, and its BECAUSE of valentines day. so its not really a day of love or happiness, just depression and bitterness, they should totally scrap the whole idea and just name it depression day, and people might actually think "i dont want to be despressed" and cheer up instead.

SEE i should totally be in parliament.

and on a side note. happy depression day! for the 14th feb. (hmm is that a paradox to say?)

jessicazylee
Posted

Vday is overrated. Due to messed up business trips, one year my dad was absent for Vday, my mom's birthday, his birthday, their engagement anniversary, and Chinese Valentine's Day. My mom's view?

"If two people really love each other, they don't just show it on special days."

Posted

i agree with jessica
it's overrated

Posted

ew valentines day, what a stupid holiday

Posted

Valentine is my birthday so some times i forget its a "holiday". Nothing more fun then hanging with the girls though ;-) no need to cook and romance

jessicazylee
Posted

altho i will say... my anniversary is the day after valentine's day, and my partner hates chocolate. WHEEE CLEARANCE CHOCOLATE FOR ME!!!

Posted

Why stupid Cassy? Totally D'Andra! And Jessica, it may not be so bad, after all no chocolate, NO guilty... Not that you have to get away from them, you have a nice body, so no big deal. : )

Posted

im surrounded by valentines day things at work and yet no-one is buying any of it. either people dont care that much, or its becoming less and less popular.

doesnt matter to me, theres a far more important day that overshadows valentines day, and thats PANCAKE DAY!

now THAT is worth celebrating in my eyes, no-one feels unloved with a pancake or 4

Posted

lol charlie today is the last day of January, i doubt anyone would buy v-day stuff so early. wait till the 13th when all the procrastinators come in, then you'll see hundreds of people ;-]

jessicazylee
Posted

Actually I'm trying to figure out Vday early... mainly because my partner and I are on separate continents so I need to decide what to send him...

and I USED to have a great body... in the USA I'm a size 2, wear XS clothes. Now that I'm back in Taiwan, I'm regularly told I'm chubby or obese, adn my mom routinely makes me skip dinner to lose weight T_____T

Posted

=o! size 2 is obese!? woooow apparently your mom is living in a different universe.

jessicazylee
Posted

well I used to be a double 0 before I moved back to the USA so...... yeah.

Posted

Because... it should be celebrated everyday, there shouldn't be a holiday to remind you that you need to tell your significant other that you love them. and i dont think buying chocolotes for them proves that you care about them. i dont find that romantic. and if you are going to celebrate valentines day, ACTUALLY do something that shows that you love the other person. in all its a hallmark holiday in my opinion

Posted

Jess i think your nowhere near obese so just ignore your mom lol ;-] and Cassy if that's the case then every holiday is a hallmark holiday. People just need a reason to go over bored and v-day is that day. =] if i had a girlfriend i would show her i love her everyday but on v-day i would do something ridiculously over the top just to make her laugh and remember it

jessicazylee
Posted

thanks D'Andra but I kinda have to... cuz I can't buy any clothes that fit here without going to specialty stores T_______T

jessicazylee
Posted

can't. filing for taiwanese citizenship, cuz it's worth more than usa citizenship when it comes to traveling or in general. also, taiwanese have national health insurance, with a much much much higher quality of care than usa. my conservative partner is now rallying to keep healthcare reform since finding out my parents wont let me go back to USA if it's repealed.