New Yorkers ;D - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey if your in new york and want to make a new friend then send me an instant message on aim my screenname is DeadAt17x

Dave_Mack
Posted

Sorry that is not permitted for those of us from RED SOX NATION.....

Posted

o-o" oh okay

Dave_Mack
Posted

Seriously tell us a bit about yourself.,. Age, what U like etc...

Posted

I am turning 18 in July 6, I was born in 1993. I am in my last year of high school (Senior) and I am planning on attending college, still unsure as to which and what major but I have some ideas. I love mmorpgs (Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing Games). Another thing I really enjoy is Anime (Japanese Cartoon) with subtitles of course, I really enjoy that. I also enjoy swimming even though I think I could use some help and advice on my swimming style since I learned just by watching other people do it (Breast Stroke). Hmmm as for my taste in music it would have to be techno,trance,dance, rock, alternative, metal, screamo, emo, punk, some pop. Oh I also have an obsession with anything related to zombies especially horror films! I don't smoke or drink um and I enjoy sweet things. I dislike spicy things and seafood. I love to draw and am currently trying to learn how to play the piano and improve my drawing skills. Err thats all I can think right off the top of my head

Posted

I'm a Yankee fan that loves Cowboy bebop. I have the whole series plus the film. I also have steamboy,and ofcourse Akira.

Posted

please dont invite me to your room michael wolfe dont wount me in them

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL way to put it out there @Johnny..You should read other threads that he wrote..Write me Johnny and I will tell you more.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry group for the knuck head and what he saids..

Will_Xavier
Posted

Hello Evan

I'm a fellow New Yorker. Love making new friends in the area too. I like music of most genres [except hip-hop] though Group Harmony and Jazz top my list. Among other things I am a trained Masseur. Nice to meet you. Oh and I am not a fan of IM's so communicating here or via email is more my speed.

Posted

@Johnny cool akira is a great movie and Cow Boy Bebob was a strange show I don't really remember much of it but when I saw it I was confused ;o.
@Terry What kind of narcotics are you taking?
@Will I understand I guess this site is good enough for communicating, and thats awesome that your a professional masseur and I forgot to add I like listening to instrumental as well.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Lets us all stay on topic and forget Terry

Posted

It seems that you're the only one thinking about him Mike.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Its because of him not me trust me Johnny there are other groups he has talk in today

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Terry I will try to get e mail out to you here today..