The Asshole or the Sweetheart? - Love and Romance

Posted

I like the asshole because they keep it real and make me laugh, but ideally I'd like the asshole who really is just a sweetheart and uses the asshole persona as a mask until she is ready to let her guard down.

Posted

haha,...that is interesting that you say that ~~~Im a asshole cause I don't want to get too close to someone...but it back fired! Im more in love than ever before...and it feakin feels good!!!! WOW

Posted

I can speak on this don't knw why i haven't but im def an asshole lol but imma sweetheart behind close door when im with that special someone so much so you can't belive i was a jerk in the first place. I like to crack jokes and enjoy trippin off of random people and jus speakin my mind but every rude gal like myself have a sweet side that they only show to their love ones. The kind of gal that i usually go for is the girl next door cuz she can kick it with anyone cuz she so fuckin chill man. I would date a sweetheart but she gotta have some spice to her cuz i like my girls sweet and spicy lol!