Cassie_Salter

Deep Within Us, - Poetry Group

Posted

i wrote this for my best friend today, just thought i'd share it.

Deep Within Us,

There is a beautiful
soul trying to break
free from the evils
around them. It’s
kept hidden by our
monsters. Ones that
power over us, and
steer us in the wrong
direction. The greatest
challenge is to break
this cycle and shine
through. Sometimes
it is a challenge that
we must face alone.
But other times
all we need is a best
friend. Someone who
has the patience to
stand beside you no
matter what. To be
forgiving when we
lose our way, but
strict enough to get
us back on track.
We all need someone
whose soul is so pure,
and full of happiness.
They pull you out of
your dark place and
put you in one of
peace. At last I have
found my way out.
Through the help
of my best friend,
I am whole again.

Abbey_Ferris
Posted

i like very much

Posted

Oh Cassie that is so wonderful. You looked at it in all directions and then come to a realization of what you have found. I like this one as the best one yet!

Posted

Thank you. I have yet to get out to my happy spot on my property, but i found something happy that i can feel connected enough to write about. I wouldn't consider this my best one though, i like some of my older ones on here about my other best friend that passed away.

Posted

I have not seen those- i probably was not a member yet but so far I like was I have seen in the last 15 hours as one of your best. It is so simple but wonderful and honest. Poetry should be honest because it is an expression of who you are.
Many poets just throw out feelings but don't think about them and analyze their true pain, or happiness or discovery. To me that is important because you can see who you really are reflected and it gives you a sense of pride too and also looking at a reflection of yourself gives you a different perspective of life.

Posted

Beautifully written. As you are, as you will continue to blossom, you will find that you will amaze yourself. just beautiful. I cannot wait until you go to your happy spot and ponder out a pretty poem. you are such a well written darling. I am grateful that you share with us. thank you very much, always, kel

Posted

oh, god, this is what I ache for. You are master of light touch, and of searching gaze. Your words pull at heart like ancient impulse. I am hogtied with shackles; the fear of never finding my freedom haunts every waking hour. Every cock that rips into me is nail is coffin of true girl within. I am like wheel within wheel, turning slowly, dying slowly. They love splattering me all over with cum, but is only formaldahyde to me. Close the fucking lid, and I will cry myself back to sleep.

Posted

What I write above I write after I read poem by Cassie Salter, but I neglect to present it that way......is clever, yeah? Compliment someone on something meaningful and touching, but then be so fucking stupid you forget to tell them it's a statement of gratitude for fine work they do.......CASSIE I LOVE YOUR POEM!!!

April_Trent
Posted

hey will you guys come check out mine 2 i am new here so

Posted

I read your April. Their very sweet! Go check out my poems to everyone on the discussion areas