What is ur impression or sterotype or any questions for the Asians in general?? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

hey, im just curious about people's impression of Asians and how they feel toward about them. Can be positive and negative and no any hard feelings For example, While ago i was told that Asian is cute but they sleeps around. So, what do u think? If u do have any question about Asians feel free to ask too and i wil try to answer them the best i could but i don't represent whole

Posted

are all the Asians hard workers? do they hold on to their culture too much?

Posted

Having asian roots... i can say that NO I dn't hold on to z culture issue at all... very open minded person...

for me my way of being does not have any relation with my roots, as it is for everyone in this world, we are the way and in the environment that we grown up.

Posted

you are hot I would like to have you in my bed.

Posted

I am not of Asian roots but generally I think Asians are extremely good looking and great in bed. As a teacher I can tell you that they are almost always my hardest working students not always My most gifted.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Danny are you Asian we can't see your face..Just wondering if thats the reason for the topic..

Posted

True, most Asian students no matter ur gifted or not, tend to work very hard and long hours. I had to be school at 7:30 am and the school doesn;t finish till 5pm. Then after that, many goes to "cram school" to do extra work on varies of subjects. Not just the ones ur not good at, so it ensure u be in the top of ur class cuz it is competitive.(FYI, we don;t move around classes, we have the same classmates every time, and teachers comes. we don't get to choose subjects as free. In high school, this is Taiwan i am talking about, u choose to be in a group that focus more on literature or mathematics/science or others like particular skills). Until u are in college then u can choose ur subjects.) Then after cram school, we arrive home like 9 or 10 pm, then u maybe eat ur dinner,take a shower then start ur homework and u will be glad to go to bed at midnight the earliest. Almost quiz everyday and test every two weeks, we have to study 7 subjects. As a result, people don;t socialize as much and doesn;t really dress them selves, i mean a typical Asian student maybe wearing school uniforms everyday and some simple and what u might consider "ugly"clothes on weekend. But it gets better at college.

Posted

Asians tend to bound with the family more. As we are taught to obey all the times. Respect for parents and teachers and elders. People are more humble. Don;t have as much choice and freedom and so often lack the ability to take care of them selves in life or have a genuine,independent mind/thoughts of its own but studying...Yeah. I was pretty much a nerd and dress poorly 4 years ago... I like some of the good ideas that the Eastern culture taught as but at the same time to have the freedom of exploring and making our own choice. So i'll say inbetween the traditional Eastern culture and the completely freedom of Western Culture. Yeah...

Posted

come and be my friend Danny. I am 47 years old 5ft4' 191pounds blue eyes very hairy good looking nice clean. I hope we can meet some day.
Dan

Matthew_Martin_46645
Posted

all Asians have really great skin AND hair. I personally really like Asians a lot. Also, I find myself attracted more so to Asians. They seem to be very clever and intellectual and can keep a good conversation running also they all seem to know so much! haha lol.

But yeah I find myself attracted to Asians more so than any other race. :-)

Sam_Barker
Posted

seems we all agree on Asians. Wonder how we could get the message across to others. Although some do have it already and there is someone out there for every one

Posted

keep post it. I am having trouble too looking for bf.

Jonathan_Serdan
Posted

newbie here, and Im a proud asian here in calgary.

Posted

I also find Asians very attractive,,would love to meet one,,all my life have always wanted to meet Asian lady,,but hope to one day.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Hard working and highly pressured.I find its healthy for the academicaly gifted but not so for those who dont fit the mould eg artistic. and creative.Food,culture, music and philosophy great.I find a better looking % of men that live in India as opposed to those living here for some reason.Beautiful teeth and skin.A big fan,