Wow I love poetry ! - Poetry Group

Posted

I been writing since I can remember. I will have to find a way to post my work I have loads from over the years & I am only 19 years of age, Lol 8)p

Posted

go for it. Just copy it from your file and paste in on here girl. Can't wait to read some of your poetry.

Posted

Lol thanks but I'm a guy not a girl just saying ha ha. 8)p Ill post in a few.

Posted

Washing away from sins, so gracefully, I am free. I have now lost all feeling, that livings me. Stitching a fairytale that's, never been, never seen. Will it transform here inside of me ? I am your conscience, reminding he, relentlessly that he can not follow. Following the scenery of shattered dreams, will never leave you untouched shamelessly. Only your failures here, have spoken see, so truthfully. Growing up-broad, as an vine-like stream, like deathbed-ed ivy set rampantly. Release your final sorrow's, while your swarmed & set fertility.You've entered her rose garden, carelessly & unwelcome sweet, now you shall pay ! Behold as she rains down, you shall fall for me. What sunken streams, once on the ocean's floor. Glisten like an gem, shining like the sun, when it sets so wet & wavy. These are my lost stories, of life's long dream. I seek an key, one that's never been sought by the eye that sees. I demand, all the answers I deserve rightfully. Who am I & what shall I be ? Am I my own, or do you have sunken claws hooked deep in my flesh like properties ? What lies in me, is it your childhood dream ? Do you live it through me, as if I belong to you by seed ? I have my dreams. Why can't you value me ? Support me as your breed, let me explore independently. Instead you see, only images of yourself, manifested through my every being. Why can't you treasure me ? Love me as you should, hold & say your my child baby ! I am your vision, yet I bleed what you should be by your own damn incision's. ( This time has ended so far before. So far before, I opened your door. Ohh... will you see her face glaring soo viciously & gray ? ) Do you repent ? Do you regret ? Will you resent ? What was & what was spent ? Can you resend ? All hidden lie's you once committed by your devilish flesh ? " I just wanna lye close to you, watching as you bleed free. I just wanna be holding you as I feel you lose your body heat. As your eye's go un-bright. Your eye's so without life. As your eye's go un-bright. Still you decide, still you decide to live in an lie, live in your lie's. Baby goodnight, baby goodnight. Two faced, drama-like figured man. Masked like an coward, yet like a fairy, king, or queen. As I un-mask you, what do I see ? A man served timid, by his own fear's. Now without cloaking, what will he now be ? Are you an joke, or an damned pity being ? Are you an joke, or an pitiful lifeless thing ? All I see is an dirty little secret. All I see is an man plagued by, his dirty little secrets. Pull over the lashes, feathered his face, long as the royal like Mistress's & Queen's Security dress wear. Hearts below tear ducts, I fear they now see, what needed re-valance, is now out roaming seen.

Posted

Spoken these hush tones. Spoken soo free. Are we designed, or simply demined ? is the title of my poem above.

Posted

Songs of madmen stricken down dead Flew but sideways their eyes rise darkened into this storm of night All the fantasies that lye are shattered & twisted lies Will I be the one 2 bring peace in disguise Can U speak once without hushed whispers voices so loudly The wolves far off & above Eden cry Moon of eyes in the skies set time 4 a change in our lives Give the animal in me just 1 more kiss 2 ease my cluttered mind

Here's a short one

Posted

Wow- alot of truth seeking here. You seek for truth in your life from what I understand in the way you expressed yourself here.
Maybe you want that person who is not being totally honest with himself to come out and be freed by his lies so you can be with him and set each other free with love. Sorry I did not even look at your picture or profile - your writing is very intense.

Posted

Cut to the bone, and /cut to the chase you did. very thick fleshy full af substance intese to the core writing style. youll also learn i type terribly. well done ,very graphic and descriptive. Thank you.