stick with your number! :O - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i was watching this psychology tv reality show called "physical attraction and relationships" can't remember the name, and the first experiment was designed so that every man would choose a girl they liked based on appearance.... all the men went straight away to the prettiest girl in the room (obviously)

then when they asked the girls (and guys) to choose someone that they thought they would have a long term relationship with etc etc all the pretty people went with the pretty people and the others that were kinda the same, settled with that person... the prettiest girl and guy that was too choosy, picky had to pick the least expected person in the room which was someone average/not that attractive

psychology is amazing isn't it? :] didn't expect that would happen at all x

Posted

its not that hard to figure out, some components of human psychology are pathetic and predictable.

Posted

:]

jessicazylee
Posted

mmmm it also depends on their history too. I know i can get really hot girls and guys [I think it's the petite asianess], but I tend to prefer decent and kind rather than hot. My ex, who as a Vogue model, turned out to be a narcisstic control freak. I've been a little leery of very pretty ppl ever since.

Posted

okay thats a terrible stereotype!!!

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL yea I reread and realized. My current partner is really pretty tho... but doesnt even realize it

Bec_Lawton
Posted

i dont go for the looks , i go for the person with personality ,the one i can talk too and see my self with in the long run but physcology is a weird thing too

Posted

physical attraction has to be there somewhat so u cant say you completly ignore them, true they amount they affect you can be very very minute but its still there

jessicazylee
Posted

I think pretty faces and bodies pique ur interest immediately, but a strong personality can do the same. I think there just needs to be a baseline for physical looks, the rest of it i all personality

Posted

not so true..shallow as it is. if someone cant perform in bed i am sooo turned off of them

Posted

cynthia :'( what if your partner is a virgin?

Posted

i wouldnt date a virgin. i value sex a lot. im not one of those people who wait until marriage for sex. i love it too much to ignore it that long. so a virgin is a no go.

Posted

wat if da she isnt waiting until marriage either, she just hasn't had sex?

Posted

I LOVE VIRGINS OMG maybe because i love teaching lmao but man once you train them just right you get your mind blown every night LOL and Jessica I TOTALLY AGREE i had an ex like that i'm so put back every time i see a very attractive girl i re-live the horror days lol

jessicazylee
Posted

i think inexperience is cute, and u can show them what you want versus breaking them out of bad habits. yea it takes a while, but definitely worth it.

lol. i'm bisexual, and after that experience, i couldnt find men attractive for an entire year. AND because of that, he called and harassed me to date men since he couldnt stand the rumors that he "turned" me lesbian.

Posted

:'( c i'm a virginnn, so no one likes me

jessicazylee
Posted

then they are shallow. being with someone with no experience, and someone with a lot of experience, both have pros and cons. it's the shallow and stupid that dont know how or refuse to adapt to different situations. their loss.

jessicazylee
Posted

altho i will say my biggest thing is intelligence. I'd like my partner to be pretty intelligent, or at least be able to follow some of my rants...

Posted

when i first had sex with my ex i was a virgin and she loved that fact...i dont think that being a virgin is an excuse for someone not to like anyone...and i think in the fact that beautiful people are seen as nasty people is stereotypical but most people will prejudge others over previous relationships it doesnt matter if they are stunning my ex wasnt stunning and she treated me like a doormat...beauty is what you first notice but personality is something you could notice for the rest of your life. personality over beauty anyday of the year for me

jessicazylee
Posted

At the same time, be careful of virgin hunters. My partner was very reluctant to have sex with me the first time, since the first time he had sex was with a woman who only went after virgins. After she bedded him, she went on to the next one. He had self esteem issues since he felt like the only reason someone was with him because of that, and that he had nothing left to offer.

Posted

wow that's kinda creepy "virgin hunters" o_O but i agree with what a lot of you are saying. Don't go after a person just because they are/aren't a virgin, that's shallow and messed up. My biggest turn on is a sense of humor and intelligence. If we can hold a conversation and you make me laugh then your my type ;-]

jessicazylee
Posted

yea i think it's more in the opposite sex, targeting females. I was surprised to hear there are those that go after guys too... supposedly the guys are so grateful and scared they'll mess up they're very enthusiastic and do everything hte girl wants...

Posted

virgin hunters :'(

Posted

its shallow to judge someone you don't know either way you look at it besides i think for most girls its the personality that makes it a deal or a deal breaker